Chapter 19

My Beautiful Target

 

 


“He’s the most horrible person on earth!” Sunggyu fumed angrily.  

It was Tuesday after class when they had agreed to meet and yet Sunggyu was the only one in the music room.  He looked at his phone clock and sighed frustrated upon discovering that Woohyun was now half an hour late.  

“He has some nerve being late for not only the first time we meet up but the second time too!” Sunggyu continued to rant to himself.  

Sunggyu turned his head to look at the door when he suddenly heard what sounded like girls squealing coming closer and closer to the music room.  

“Finally here he comes,” Sunggyu said facepalming, unsure whether or not to be happy or sad considering he was planning on leaving in five minutes if Woohyun didn’t show up.  

Suddenly the door swung open and Woohyun walked in surrounded by his pack of fangirls and Sunggyu rolled his eyes in disgust.   

“Woohyun-oppa do you want to go eat patbingsoo tomorrow?” one of the girls said in a sickeningly sweet fake sounding voice.  

“Yeah oppa you should come with us.  It won’t be fun if you don’t come,” another one of the girls added in a equally if not worse sounding voice.  

“Pleeeeaaassseee opppaaaaa,” a third girl whined.  

“Of course my lovelies I would love to go eat patbingsoo with you all,” Woohyun said smiling at them and they all squealed in response and Sunggyu felt his anger level quickly rising.  “Now I’m sorry my beautiful girlfriends I have to stay here to practice for the singing club showcase but I’ll see you all tomorrow okay?”  

“Aw okay oppa,” they all chorused in disappointment.  

“Don’t be sad my lovelies.  We’ll see each other tomorrow and have lots of fun,” Woohyun said smiling and sending them a wink.  

“Kyaaaaaa! Okay oppa see you tomorrow,” the girls all squealed and they quickly left the room continuing to excitedly chat amongst themselves.  

As soon as they were all gone and the door closed Woohyun turned and looked at Sunggyu with a small sheepish smile on his face.   

“Hehe sorry about that hyung I just-,” Woohyun began but was cut off by an irate Sunggyu.  

“Sorry! Is that all you have to say!” Sunggyu exploded unable to control his anger anymore.  “Is it so hard for you to come on time to our planned practices!  

“Sunggyu-hyung I-,” Woohyun began in a soft voice full of remorse in an attempt to try to explain himself.  

“Do you think you can control your hormones long enough to try to show that you actually care about this!” Sunggyu continued completely ignoring Woohyun.  “I’m just going to tell the president and vice president that I want to perform solo because unlike you I actually really care about the showcase!”  

After giving his long angry rant Sunggyu was getting up to leave when Woohyun spoke up and what he said made him stop in his tracks.  

“Stop just making assumptions and let me explain!” Woohyun suddenly yelled and Sunggyu’s eyes widened in shock since he’d never heard Woohyun speak like that to anyone before.  “I’m sorry that I’ve been late to all the practices I have been trying my best to get to them on time.  And about those girls let me explain.  I don’t want to sound like I’m bragging or anything but I’ve actually already rejected all of those girls I was with.  I felt really bad about rejecting all of them but they told me that just by hanging out and going out with them sometimes like I do is enough to make them happy so that’s what I do.  But if it will make you happy then I promise to stay away from them from now on.  And I’m sorry that I haven’t shown you that I care about the showcase because I really do.  I promise from now on that I’ll do my best to show you that I really care so please stay my partner.”  

Woohyun looked at Sunggyu with pleading eyes and Sunggyu thought for a while before tiredly sighing.  

“I’ll hold you to your promises and you’d better not be late for any more practices,” Sunggyu said sighing.  “Now come on we better start practicing.”    

“Thank you hyung! I’ll keep my promises for sure!” Woohyun exclaimed happily glomping Sunggyu whose eyes grew wide in shock again and Woohyun quickly ran over to the speakers in the room to start the music.  

Sunggyu felt his cheeks grow hot and he rolled his eyes and let out a harsh breath before walking over to where Woohyun was standing setting up the music.  

‘I hope I won’t regret this...’


---------

Here’s chapter 19 Woogyu’s chapter~

I have good news and bad news:
the good news is that in 3 weeks i’ll be on summer break and can update a lot more~
the bad news is that before that i probably have to go on hiatus for like a week and a half or two weeks :(

i’ll try and update as much as possible before then

until next time bye bye ^-^/


Replies:

@pripri: lol yeah dongwoo is hoya’s number 1 fan! and lol yeah myungsoo had to make sure that no one would interrupt his sungyeol time~

@aznmusiklife: dongwoo is hoys’s #1 fan~ and myungsoo stole sungyeol’s phone at the end since dongwoo was texting him too much and cutting into myungsoo’s sungyeol time~

@LiliLee: lol yep dongwoo knows all~

@Jung36: yep the love stories are just getting started~

@heeien91: yep yadong and myungyeol’s love stories are starting to pick up pace more and more~ thank you for always being so understanding and supportive you have no idea how much i appreciate it :’)

@MoodyCupcake: lol yeah Dongwoo can be myungyeol’s fanclub president~

@uuleunhaecloudy: i’m glad you enjoyed the yadong and myungyeol so much and i hope you enjoyed the woogyu too~

@noramaia: lol yeah dongwoo’s so cute~ and myungsoo had to make sure that no one would cut into his sungyeol time~

@XinyiXinXin: i’m glad you’re enjoying my story so much and thanks for your support ^-^ lol not quite time for woogyu to get together yet so just be patient okay? here’s the update~ *throws woohyun hearts back*

@LeeAnameiYukiGiKwang: yep yadong’s so cute~ ^-^

@AnoBasho: yep yadong’s so cute~ and myungsoo at the end had to make sure that no one was going to cut into his sungyeol time~ ^-^ here’s the update

@JashinFreako: myungsoo got upset because dongwoo was cutting into his sungyeol time so he stole sungyeol’s phone~ ^-^