Chapter 9

My Beautiful Target

 

 

 

As soon as his last class ended Sungyeol let out a long exhausted sigh before pulling himself out of his seat and down the hallway to room 602.  

Ugh what did I do to deserve this,’ He thought to himself miserably.  

When he got to the classroom, Sungyeol went in and since Myungsoo of course wasn’t there yet he started to do some of his homework to pass the time.  About fifteen minutes later the door slammed open and Myungsoo ran inside breathing hard and trying to catch his breath.  

“I thought I told you not to be late?” Sungyeol said unamused not even bothering to look up from the work he was doing.  

“Sorry Yeol I got stuck at home but I got out as soon as possible so no need to get mad,” Myungsoo replied still trying to catch his breath.  

“Whatever let’s just get this over with so I can go home,” Sungyeol said closing his textbook.  “And don’t call me ‘Yeol’ like you’re my friend or something.”  

“Wow snippy aren’t we I’m not that late,” Myungsoo said chuckling and pulling up a chair next to Sungyeol.  

“So what subjects do you need help on?” Sungyeol continued ignoring Myungsoo’s last comment.  

“Um all of them?” Myungsoo said shrugging and Sungyeol gave him a ‘Are you kidding me?’ look.  “I’m sorry I’m so stupid okay that’s why I need you’re help!”  

“Fine why don’t we start with math then since that’s my favorite,” Sungyeol said and Myungsoo reached into his bag and pulled out his crumpled math homework.  

“Math nerd,” Myungsoo said chuckling to himself as he put his homework on the desk in front of him.  

“Shut up there’s nothing wrong with liking math!” Sungyeol retorted back.  

“Okay okay fine just hurry and help me,” Myungsoo groaned.  

“Okay then let’s start by having you do what you can on the worksheet,” Sungyeol said pointing to the first problem.  

Myungsoo nodded and wrote his name on the paper then looked back up at Sungyeol expectantly.  Sungyeol gave him a “Are you kidding me?” look.  

“What! I’m sorry I’m so stupid I don’t know how to solve anything on here!” Myungsoo exclaimed kind of embarrassed.  

“But this is stuff you should have learned during high school,” Sungyeol said still shocked.  

“Well in case you weren’t able to guess I wasn’t exactly the model student in high school either,” Myungsoo said rolling his eyes.  “I thought you were smart?”  

“Sigh okay then let me show you how to solve it,” Sungyeol said then he walked up to the classroom’s chalk board and copied the problem on the board.  “Okay pay attention I’ll explain it from the beginning all the way through.”  

The two spent the next two hours doing Myungsoo’s math homework with Sungyeol explaining each problem and making sure that Myungsoo understood how to do it completely.  They continued to work until Sungyeol’s phone went off.  Sungyeol took his phone out of his pocket and his eyes got wide.  On his phone there was a message that read:

Waaaah hyung where are you? ㅠㅠ hyung doesn’t love me anymore he abandoned me at home with no foooood ㅠㅠ good bye cruel world.......... X.X
-Jongie

“OMG NOOOOOOOO! I FORGOT ABOUT JONGIE!!!!!” Sungyeol exclaimed horrified.  

Myungsoo was so surprised by Sungyeol’s sudden outburst that he almost fell out of his chair.  

“! What the hell!” Myungsoo yelled catching himself from falling off of his chair.  “What are you yelling about?”  

“I have to go home already I didn’t realize how late it got and my younger brother’s waiting for me at home,” Sungyeol said starting to pack up his stuff.  “We were pretty productive today though so at least this was a good use of time you seem to understand a lot more now.”  

“So same time same place tomorrow?” Myungsoo asked as they walked out of the classroom door.  

“Eh what? I thought this was it I already payed you back!” Sungyeol exclaimed.  

“Hey I rescued you from three bullies, three giant bullies.  It’s going to take more than doing my homework for one day and tutoring me for one day to pay me back for that,” Myungsoo said smirking satisfied.  

“Aish fine I don’t have time to argue with you I need to get home,” Sungyeol said frustrated.  

“Okay see you tomorrow then Yeollie,” Myungsoo said waving as he started started to walk away.  

“Yah I thought I told you not to call me that!” Sungyeol fumed.  

“You told me not to call you ‘Yeol’ not ‘Yeollie’,” Myungsoo pointed out.  

Sungyeol glared at him but when he looked down at his watch his eyes widened.  

“Aish fine whatever call me whatever you want I need to get home,” Sungyeol surrendered then ran down the hall and all the way home.  

“DON’T DIE JONGIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE HYUNG IS COMMMMMIIIIINNNGGGGGGG!”


------

OMG I’M SO SORRY this update is so late and i’m so incredibly sorry ㅠㅠ i was so busy with school lately i’m so sorry

but anyway here is the awaited myungyeol tutoring chapter~ ^-^
the next chapter will be the yadong chapter and possibly the woogyu chapter depending on how long it turns out to be

replies:

@Bearabbitalice: lol yep Sunggyu umma~ here’s the update sorry it’s so late ㅠㅠ

@aznmusiklife: Yep you were right here’s the myungyeol tutoring session chapter~ sorry it’s so late ㅠㅠ

@LilUlzStur: lol yes dongwoo’s so lovable~ ^-^

@bunniears: thanks for your support i’m glad you’re enjoying my story so much ^-^ here’s the next chapter sorry it’s so late ㅠㅠ

@Jung36: Thank you for your support of my story and sorry this chapter is so late~ don’t worry sunggyu is just being blind right now he’ll get better later ^-^

@MyLastSecret: lol yep This is War! (please excuse my pathetic mblaq pun but i couldn’t help it XD )

@heeien91: thank you for your support and sorry this chapter’s so late ㅠㅠ

@AnoBasho: thank for your support and i’m glad that you’re enjoying the story so far ^-^ sorry this update is so late ㅠㅠ

@TRT_inspirit: i’m sorry this update is so late ㅠㅠ