Chapter 14

My Beautiful Target

 

 

Hoya chuckled to himself.  They had just got to Hoya’s house and Dongwoo stood there frozen in place eyes wide and mouth agape totally awestruck by the huge mansion in front of him.  

“Come on don’t just stand there let’s go in,” Hoya said laughing at Dongwoo’s still shocked face.  

Hoya put his hands on Dongwoo’s shoulders and gently pushed him towards the house and through the front door.  Once inside Dongwoo once again resumed his awestruck, shocked expression upon seeing the huge living space, expensive looking furniture, and even more expensive looking interior decorations.  Hoya chuckled again and shook his head.  

“OPPA IS THAT YOU?” they suddenly hear a voice call out from farther in the house.  “Ah oppa you’re home!”

Suddenly a little girl who looked about five years old came running into the room and launched herself at Hoya.  Hoya seemed completely unphased though and laughed and knelt down right on time to catch her and lift her up into his arms.  

“Yes yes I’m home,” Hoya said laughing and spinning her around with a wide bright grin on his face.  “Did you miss me?”

“Yeah I did a whole lot,” the little girl said pouting at him.  

“Were you a good girl today? Did you listen to your nanny?” Hoya said continuing to smile warmly at her.  

“Yes of course I was oppa,” the little girl said smiling then she turned and noticed Dongwoo.  “Oppa who’s this?”  

“Ah right Dongwoo-ssi this is my little sister Boram.  Boram-ah this is my friend Dongwoo,” Hoya said introducing them.  

“Nice to meet you Boram-ah,” Dongwoo said bowing to her in a dramatic manner and grinning at her.  ‘OH MY GOD HOYA JUST CALLED ME HIS FRIEND!’

“Hehe Dongwoo-oppa’s funny,” Boram said giggling in Hoya’s arms.  

“Ah there you are young miss,” they heard a voice say and they turned to see a middle aged woman come hurrying into the room.  “Welcome home young master.”  

“Hello ahjumma,” Hoya said smiling and bowing his head slightly at her.  

“Come now miss Boram it’s time to go now,” Boram’s nanny informed her.  

“Aw I don’t want to go yet ahjumma.  I want to stay longer with Hoya-oppa,” Boram whined clinging to Hoya and pouting.  

“Boram-ah oppa needs to practice dancing with Dongwoo-oppa now so just go with ahjumma now and we can spend more time together later okay?” Hoya said gently to Boram.  

“Aw okay oppa,” Boram said smiling at him.  

Hoya then put Boram down and she went over and took her nanny’s hand and left the room.  

“Bye bye Hoya-oppa.  Bye bye Dongwoo-oppa,” Boram called back to them waving cutely as she left and the two smiled and waved back to her.  

“She’s really cute,” Dongwoo said once Boram had left the room.  

“Hmm yeah she is,” Hoya said as they started to walk again towards Hoya’s dance studio.  

“It seems like you two have a really good relationship too,” Dongwoo continued.  “I’m a bit jealous.  I wish I had that good of a relationship with my siblings.”  

“Well I guess there’s kind of a long story behind that,” Hoya mused.  “Actually Boram is the child of my dad and my stepmom so technically she’s my half sister and that’s why we have such a large .  During the time when Boram was growing up both my dad and my stepmom weren’t home a lot and Boram didn’t warm up to new people very well.  Since I was one of the only people she liked I ended up spending a lot of time with her and practically raising her myself.  I guess since me and Boram only had each other to rely on all this time that caused us to develop such a close relationship...Sorry I didn’t mean to bore you with all this detail...”  

“No no not at all it’s not boring me really,” Dongwoo quickly replied shaking his head and smiling.  

“Ah here we are this is my dance studio,” Hoya spoke up and opened the door to a room and walked in.  

Once Dongwoo stepped through the doorway he was again, for the third time that day, in complete and utter shock.  

“Come on no time to stand around we have a lot of work to do for the competition,” Hoya said chuckling and gently pushed Dongwoo all the way into the room.  

--

The two worked hard on their material for the dance competition and in the next few hours were able to pick out the song they wanted to use and start choreographing it.  Now they were both taking a break lounging on the dance floor talking and laughing.  Dongwoo’s dream come true came to a tragic end however when his phone rang.  

“Hello?” Dongwoo said picking up his phone.  

“YAH JANG DONGWOO WHERE ARE YOU? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT TIME IT IS?” Dongwoo’s eomma yelled.  

“UWAAAAH I’M SORRY EOMMAAA I’M ON MY WAY HOME NOW I SWEAR!” Dongwoo exclaimed in fear and finished up his conversation, hung up his phone, and looked at Hoya a bit embarrassed.  “Eh he sorry Hoya i think i have to go home now...”

“Okay I understand,” Hoya said laughing having overheard Dongwoo’s conversation.  

They both got up and walked towards Hoya’s door.  

“So should we practice again on Monday after classes finish?” Hoya asked Dongwoo once they were both standing in the doorway of the front door.  

“Okay sounds like a plan,” Dongwoo said grinning happily.  “Bye Hoya see you on Monday.”

“Bye Dongwoo,” Hoya said smiling and waving.  

Dongwoo walked away with a stupid grin on his face happily daydreaming about Hoya when his phone went off again.  He looked at his phone again and read the message he had received.  

YAH JANG DONGWOO I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE ON YOU WAY HOME!
-eomma

“UWAAAAAHHHH EOMMMAAA I’M COOOOOMMMINGGGGGGGG!” Dongwoo screamed and broke out into a run towards his house.  



-----

….First of all i’d like to apologize for the yadong couple story line being so clique and not very creative so far...i’ll try to make it get better i promise :(

second of all i’d like to apologize that i can’t leave replies to this chapter since i’m posting it up in a rush :(

but i would like to point out that yes mr math club president kyuhyun’s boyfriend is sungmin ^-^ i love the kyumin couple~ the hint to this was that i named the university they are all going to after the kyumin couple ^-^

thank you for all your love and support of my story

until next time bye bye ^-^/