Chapter 3

My Beautiful Target

 

About a week later Dongwoo sat in the student council room waiting for Sunggyu who was trying to finish some of his student council duties before he left school that day.  

“Hyung hurry up I wanna go home already,” Dongwoo whined from where he was seated at one of the long tables Sunggyu was doing his work on in the student council room.  

“We can go as soon as I finish up these last few things,” Sunggyu said not looking up from his work.  “Where’s Sungyeol? Why didn’t you just go ahead and leave with him?”

“I would’ve but the geek is checking out joining the math club today,” Dongwoo said sighing heavily and resting his head on his arms folded on the table in front of him.  “Curse Yeol and his geekiness.”

“Why don’t you go join a club then?” Sunggyu suggested.  “You were part of the dance club during high school weren’t you?  Why don’t you go check out joining the dance club here?”  

Then I can do my work here peacefully without your whining,’ Sunggyu thought smiling miserably to himself.  

“Okay I’ll go check out joining the dance club tomorrow,” Dongwoo replied lazily turning his head to face Sunggyu.  “Now can we please go now hyung?  I’m sure whatever you’re doing can wait until tomorrow.”

Sunggyu sighed again and seeing as it didn’t look like he would be getting anymore work done today with Dongwoo here he finally consented.  

“Fine fine okay let’s go home,” Sunggyu said starting to pack up some work he planned on doing at home.  

“Yay finally let’s go!” Dongwoo cheered standing up and joyfully skipping to the door.  

“But you have to promise me that you’ll go check out the dance club tomorrow,” Sunggyu said following him to the door.  

“Yes sir!” Dongwoo said cheerfully saluting Sunggyu before throwing the door open dramatically and continuing to skip down the hallway.  

Sunggyu chuckled to himself as he turned off the light, locked the door, and followed Dongwoo down the hall to the school exit.  

----

About a hour later Sungyeol also headed down the hall towards the school exit.  The math club meeting had finished and a majority of the members had left about half an hour earlier but since he was new, Sungyeol had stayed behind for a while to talk to the club president.  Sungyeol was walking down the hall by himself when he thought he heard movement coming from down one of the side hallways, but he ignored it and kept walking.  He quickly stiffened however when he saw a group of three tough looking guys emerge from the hallway in front of him.  

“Yah nerd!” the tallest of the boys yelled at Sungyeol.  

Sungyeol nervously pointed to himself silently asking if he was the one being addressed.  He trembled slightly since much to his surprise, since he didn’t see this often, the boy was taller than him and he had piercing eyes that were glaring at him.  Sungyeol was also kind of surprised since the boy looked like a foreigner and he hadn’t come across many of them before.  

“Yes you who else could he be talking to retard,” one of the boys next to the tallest said harshly.  

The boy also was tall with piercing eyes and judging from the accent on his korean, also a foreigner.  He had a dark aura and seemed like the most dangerous out of the three which only made Sungyeol more afraid.  Sungyeol looked around and seeing that he was the only one left in the deserted hallway with the three boys he figured that he better play it safe.  

“W-what do you want?” Sungyeol said nervously trying to stand his ground and not show his fear to the bullies.  

“Nothing much we just have a few assignments we need done and we heard you’re supposedly smart so we need you to do them and get them back to us by tomorrow morning,” the third boy said cooly.  

The third boy had slightly red hair and Sungyeol guessed that he looked like the only one out of the three who was korean.  Sungyeol gulped nervously starting to slowly back away.  

“Why should I have to do them.  Do them yourselves!” Sungyeol retorted back his facial expression betraying the strong front he was trying to put on.  

“What did you just say nerd!” the scariest of the three boys yelled starting to walk angrily towards Sungyeol.  

Sungyeol quickly did the first thing that came to his mind.

“OMG LOOK WHAT’S THAT!” he screamed pointing to behind the three boys.  

The three quickly turned around to look at what he was pointing at and Sungyeol took the opportunity to quickly run in the opposite direction.  

“UWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! EOMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Sungyeol screamed as he ran through the hallway trying to find another exit.  

“GET BACK HERE NERD!” he heard the three boys yell and taking a quick look behind him saw the three boys running after him getting closer and closer.  

Sungyeol screamed louder and tried to run faster down the hallway.  He shrieked when he felt the back of his shirt be grabbed and was roughly slammed against the wall.  

“You shouldn’t have run away from us nerd ‘cause now we’re going to have to teach you a lesson the hard way,” the tallest of the boys said angrily holding Sungyeol by his shirt collar.  

Sungyeol yelled out in pain when right after the tallest boy punched him straight in the right side of his face.  The boy with the red orange hair punched him hard next in the gut and the third scariest looking boy was just about to punch him on the other side of his face when the all heard a loud yell from behind them.  

“YAH!”

The three boys and also Sungyeol looked to where the yell had come from and their eyes all widened when they saw who it was who had yelled.  Kim Myungsoo.

“Don’t you dare lay a finger on him.  He’s my target.”  

 

--------

 

So here's chapter 3~ Yay myungyeol's (kind of) first encounter! The next chapter will pick up from Myungsoo's point of view and as you can probably tell from the first part of this chapter.......next chapter will be yadong's first meeting! ^-^ 

Can anyone guess who the three bullies are in this chapter? If you can guess it I'll give you a LOT of credit since I don't think I described them very good here ^^;

Anyways please comment and subscribe since I love to hear what you all have to say it makes my day~ 

Until next chapter bye bye ^-^/