Chapter 10

My Beautiful Target

 

 

After school was done Dongwoo changed into more comfortable clothes and nervously walked to the dance club room.  When he got to the room and entered he met eyes with Hoya who smiled and waved at him.  Dongwoo felt like his heart was going to leap out of his chest when he saw Hoya walking up to him.  

“Hey I’m glad to see you’re back again,” Hoya said smiling at him and Dongwoo felt his face getting warm.  “Come with me I’ll introduce you to the club president and VP.”  

Dongwoo followed Hoya to where two older looking guys were standing and talking to each other animatedly.  

“Hey hyungs this was the guy I was telling you about earlier Jang Dongwoo,” Hoya said getting the attention of the two older boys.  “Dongwoo-ssi this is the president and vice president of the dance club.”  

“Hello sunbae-nim nice to meet you,” Dongwoo said bowing respectfully to the president and vice president.

“Hi nice to finally meet you Dongwoo-ssi we’ve heard a lot of good stuff about you from Hoya,” the club president said smiling a gummy smile.  

“Yeah Hoya wouldn’t stop going on and on about how amazing he thinks you are,” the vice president said giggling.  

“Yah hyung I was only trying to make him sound good to you two,” Hoya defended his cheeks tinting lightly.  

Dongwoo also blushed upon hearing this and felt his heartbeat quicken.  

“Okay well Dongwoo-ssi why don’t you dance for us and show us what you really can do,” the president said chuckling.  

Dongwoo nodded and walked over to a empty part of the dance club room.  The president went over to the stereo system, started a song, and music started to flow out from the speakers.  Dongwoo took a deep breath and concentrated on the music and felt it start to flow through him.  By the time Dongwoo had finished dancing the whole room was watching in awe and Hoya had a satisfied smile on his face.  

“Wow Dongwoo-ssi that was amazing!” the vice president said running up to him and slapping him on the back overly enthusiastically.  

“Congratulations and welcome to the dance club Dongwoo-ssi,” the president said grinning widely.  

“Congratulations Dongwoo-ssi,” Hoya said smiling at Dongwoo.  

“Thank you Hoya-ssi,” Dongwoo said blushing.  

“Ah that’s right before we forget listen up everyone we have an announcement to make!” the president called out to everyone in the dance room.  “In a few months there will be a competition between a few colleges in the area between dance clubs.”  

“Each college can only send two groups to perform so in a month we will have a preliminary competition here to decide who we’re going to send to the competition,” the vice president informed the dance club and the room immediately began to buzz with activity.  “You will be responsible for forming your own groups, choosing your music, and coming up with your choreography.”  

“Hey Dongwoo-ssi,” Dongwoo turned and saw it was Hoya next to him calling him.  “Do you want to be partners for the dance competition?”  

“Okay sure,” Dongwoo said smiling at him while his heart was beating like crazy and he was so happy he almost broke out into dance right then and there.  

“Since tomorrow’s friday why don’t you come to my house.  I have a dance studio there where we can practice,” Hoya suggested.  

“Wow you have your own dance studio,” Dongwoo said with eyes wide in shock.  “That’s so cool yeah that sounds good.”  

“Okay let’s meet in front of the school tomorrow after class and we can head over to my place,” Hoya said chuckling a little at Dongwoo’s shocked expression.  

“Okay sounds like a plan,” Dongwoo said grinning his signature dino grin.  

Although he looked calm on the outside it was quite the opposite on the inside.  

‘OMG I’M ACTUALLY GOING TO HOYA’S HOUSE!!!!!’


---------

Here’s chapter 10~ sorry it’s so short but there will be more yadong moments later ^-^b i was planning on putting the woogyu in but if i didn’t i wouldn’t get to update until later so the next chapter will be woogyu so anticipate it~
i’d also like to take the chance to thank all my 79 subscribers for all your love and support
thank you so much i love you all so much!!!!!!! ^-^

replies:

@JashinFreako: lol i’m glad you enjoyed that part i was kind of nervous about it since it wasn’t originally planned and lol yep myungyeol love~ ^-^

@ryne_drops: i’m glad you enjoyed that chapter so much and lol yep the sung diva brothers~

@heeien91: waaah omg you’re so sweet thanks for being so understanding :’) lol yeollie belongs to myungsoo already~

@twoomnag: lol yeah don’t worry sungjong your hyung was busy with your future brother in law~

@uuleunhaecloudy: yep yeol’s in myungsoo’s debt for a while~ lol i’m glad you enjoyed sungjong’s little part in the past chapter so much ^-^

@Bearabbitalice: you’re so sweet thanks for being so understanding :’)  lol yep sungyeol choding is here~ lol and don’t worry myungsoo will turn out to not be as dumb as he seems now~ please enjoy the update ^-^b

@TRT_inspirit: thanks for being so understanding you’re so sweet i’m glad i have such nice followers :’)  lol yep yeol choding and his screams XD lol you can join sungyeol’s math club ^-^b

@Jung36: lol you can also join sungyeol’s math club XD

@LiliLee: thank you for your support of the story~ ^-^b

@deedee2011: i’m glad you’re enjoying all the myungyeol ^-^ thank you for your support~