Chapter 18

My Beautiful Target

 

 


After school that day Dongwoo was excited to meet with Hoya so he quickly changed his clothes and ran to the dance club room.  When he got there he heard someone call him and turned to see Hoya waving and smiling at him.  Dongwoo felt his heartbeat quicken and smiled and waved back at Hoya before walking over towards him.  

“Hi Dongwoo-ah,” Hoya said when they reached each other.  

“Hey,” Dongwoo greeted back cheerfully.  

“Shall we start practicing now then?” Hoya suggested.  

“Okay yeah let’s start,” Dongwoo agreed and they went off to a empty part of the dance club room to start practicing.  

After fifteen minutes into practice Dongwoo was starting to feel kind of light headed and dizzy.  He had overslept this morning and didn’t get a chance to eat breakfast and during lunch he had been so busy telling Sungyeol and Sunggyu about his night friday night with Hoya that he forgot to actually eat lunch.  In short he hadn’t eaten anything all day and now he was definitely paying the consequences.  

“Hey Dongwoo are you okay?” Hoya asked noticing that something about him seemed kind of off.  

“Yeah I’m okay,” Dongwoo responded not wanting to stop practicing yet.  

Suddenly Dongwoo got really dizzy and had to bend over clutching his head with his eyes squeezed shut.  

“Dongwoo!” Hoya exclaimed in alarm quickly going over to him.  

The next thing Dongwoo knew he was sitting down with his back up against one of the walls of the dance club room with his eyes closed massaging his temples.  

“Here drink this,” Dongwoo looked up and saw Hoya kneeling in front of him holding out his water bottle towards him.  

“Thanks,” Dongwoo said embarrassed taking the water bottle from Hoya and taking a sip from it.  

“Are you feeling any better now?” Hoya asked with a concerned look on his face.  

“Yeah I’m feeling better now thanks,” Dongwoo said still feeling super embarrassed.  “Sorry we had to stop practicing because of me.”  

“No don’t apologize it’s okay,” Hoya said smiling gently at him.  “You really had me worried back there.  Make sure to take better care of yourself okay?”  

“Okay I promise,” Dongwoo replied feeling his cheeks turn pink.  

“Why don’t we just stop for today already then?” Hoya suggested.  “I’ll give you a ride home to rest and we can practice again some other time okay?”

“No it’s okay I can still practice today,” Dongwoo stubbornly insisted.  

“No you can’t.  You should just go home and rest.  You scared me so much back there I thought you were going to pass out.  You’re going home and that’s final.  Come on let’s go,” Hoya retorted back and stood up and held out his hand to Dongwoo to help him up.  

“Fine I’ll go home,” Dongwoo said sighing in defeat giving up and taking Hoya’s hand and standing up (also because it was really hard for him to just sit there and not take the perfect opportunity to be able to hold Hoya’s had even if just for a second ^_~)

After the two left the dance club room they walked to Hoya’s car and started on their way to Dongwoo’s house.  When they got there Hoya slowly pulled to a stop in the front.  

“Okay here we are,” Hoya said turning to Dongwoo and smiling.  “Make sure to rest up so that we can practice more tomorrow.”  

“Okay I will,” Dongwoo said opening the door to get out of the car.  “Bye see you tomorrow.”

“Bye,” Hoya said waving to him while grinning.  

Once out of the car Dongwoo turned around to wave again and Hoya continued to wave at him too.  Dongwoo chuckled and started to slowly back up towards his house while still waving at Hoya and upon realizing what he was doing Hoya started to laugh at continued to wave at him as he got farther away.  When he was a few feet away from his door Dongwoo waved a last time at Hoya before running into his house giggling and up to his room throwing his bag on the floor and himself on his bed.  After his giggling had calmed down some he whipped out his cell phone and began to excitedly text Sungyeol about his time with Hoya unable to wait until tomorrow to tell him.  

To: Sungyeol
From: Dongwoo

OMG YEOL-AH YOU WON’T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

To: Dongwoo
From: Sungyeol

...should I be worried? -_-

To: Sungyeol
From: Dongwoo

no no don’t worry it’s something good~ ^-^b

To: Dongwoo
From: Sungyeol

So are you going to tell me what it is then? -_-

To: Sungyeol
From: Dongwoo

okay okay i’m getting to it but basically this was the BEST dance practice i’ve ever had!

To: Dongwoo
From: Sungyeol

speaking of dance practice aren’t you supposed to be there right now why are you texting me?

To: Sungyeol
From: Dongwoo

yeah yeah hold on let me tell my story! so i was at dance practice today with Hoya and i was feeling kind of weak and dizzy since i didn’t get anything to eat all day so then i felt really dizzy and had to stop and Hoya said he was really worried about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: Dongwoo
From: Sungyeol

0.0 wow lol no wonder you’re so happy now ^_~

Dongwoo was just about to text his reply when his phone started to ring and he saw on the caller id that it was Sungyeol and he quickly picked up the call.  

“Sungyeol-ah I was just about to tell you that we also indirectly-” Dongwoo was cut off from his Hoya fanboy-ing when someone who wasn’t Sungyeol suddenly began speaking.  

“Hello this is Kim Myungsoo the current possessor of Lee Sungyeol’s phone.  He can’t come to the phone right now since he’s supposed to be helping me study but he’ll call you back later when I decide to let him,” Myungsoo said from the other line.  

“YAH KIM MYUNGSOO GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!” Dongwoo could hear Sungyeol yelling in the background.  

There were some crashed and yelling in the background before the line suddenly went dead and the call cut off.  Dongwoo chuckled some to himself before putting his phone on his nightstand and laying back on his bed closing his eyes and smiling.  

“Looks like love is in the air~”



---------

Here’s chapter 18~
Sorry this chapter took so long i blame my chinese teacher and japanese teacher who both decided it would be a great idea to have their hard tests on the same day... -_-
So stressed and busy lately but i’ll continue to try and update as much as possible
Next chapter is Woogyu and since there is a three day weekend coming up i’ll probably be able to get it out some time then so anticipate it~

Until next time bye bye ^-^/


Replies:

@pripri: yep myungyeol are getting closer and closer ^_~

@heeien91: hehe not quite time for that yet but just wait it will come okay?  thanks for being so patient and thoughtful i’m feeling all better now~

@MoodyCupcake: aw well i’m so happy that you decided to comment please don’t continue to be a silent reader i love to hear my readers responses ^-^ and yep myungyeol are slowly falling for eachother~ thank you for being so thoughtful i’m feeling all better now~

@dojorockergirl: i’m glad you liked it~ here’s the next update~

@aznmusiklife: hehe yep it’s myung’s natural instinct to protect yeol lol XD here’s the update~

@uuleunhaecloudy: lol yeah sungyeol’s dolphin scream finally came in handy XD and lol yeah i can totally relate i wouldn’t mind being surrounded by exo either ^_~

@LeeAnameiYukiGiKwang: lol i don’t know about love yet but he’s definitely starting to feel something~

@ryne_drops: lol yeah that’s the real reason why myungsoo saved sungyeol from the bullies but he’s too shy to tell him the real reason for now~ thanks for being so understanding about me being busy with school it means a lot to me ^-^