Chapter 13

My Beautiful Target

 

 

 

“Where the heck is he?” Sunggyu said sighing frustratedly.  

It was after class and Sunggyu was waiting outside in front of the school for Woohyun to go to his house.  He was growing impatient though because the last class had ended almost an hour ago and Woohyun still hadn’t shown up.  

“He better not have forgotten!” Sunggyu fumed.  

It was then that he heard a bunch of girls squealing and turned to see Woohyun coming towards him with a bunch of girls surrounding him.  Sunggyu frowned and rolled his eyes in disgust.  

“Bye I’ll see you all tomorrow,” Woohyun said waving to the group of girls then he turned and saw Sunggyu.  “Hi Sunggyu-hyung sorry I’m so late I got away as soon as I could I swear.”  

“Whatever let’s just get going already,” Sunggyu trying to contain his irritation.  

“Yeah okay let’s go,” Woohyun said cheerfully leading the way.  

--

“Here we are this is my house,” Woohyun said excitedly pointing to his house once they had arrived.  

Woohyun opened the front door and walked in and Sunggyu followed behind him like a lost puppy unsure of what awaited him inside.  

“I’M HOME!” Woohyun cheerfully announced once inside his house.  

“I’M IN THE KITCHEN HONEY!” came another call from the direction that Sunggyu assumed led to the kitchen.  

Sunggyu’s eyes widened upon hearing the response realizing that they were not the only ones in the house.  Woohyun started to walk in the direction of the kitchen but paused when he realized that Sunggyu was no longer following him.  

“Come on Sunggyu-hyung don’t be shy I want to introduce you to my eomma,” Woohyun said gesturing for Sunggyu to follow him.  

Sunggyu hesitantly nodded and slowly followed behind Woohyun to the kitchen.  When the got into the kitchen Sunggyu saw a middle aged woman there who he knew upon his first glance at her face was undeniably Woohyun’s eomma.  

“Hi eomma!” Woohyun said going up and hugging his eomma.  

“Hi honey,” Mrs.Nam said hugging her son back and then turning to Sunggyu.  “And hello who is this?”  

“This is my friend Sunggyu-hyung my partner for the duet I was telling you about earlier,” Woohyun informed his eomma.  

“I’m Kim Sunggyu.  Nice to meet you Mrs.Nam,” Sunggyu said bowing politely.  ‘...Please don’t recognize me!’

“Ah you’re the Kim Sunggyu that I’ve heard so much about,” Mrs.Nam said smiling.  “It’s so nice to finally be able to meet you.”  

‘Phew she didn’t recognize me...but wait ‘the Kim Sunggyu she heard so much about?’’ Sunggyu thought to himself.  “Huh?”  

“E-eommaaaaa,” Woohyun whined blushing.  “Don’t listen to what she’s saying Sunggyu-hyung she doesn’t know what she’s talking about...”

Sunggyu nodded in response deciding not to think about what had just been said too hard.  

“W-well we’re just going to go up to my room then to practice,” Woohyun stuttered still a bit flustered and grabbed Sunggyu’s arm and starting dragging him in the direction of the stairs and up them.  

“Okay honey if you two get hungry just come down and tell me and I’ll make you a snack,” Mrs.Nam said.  “And it was nice meeting you Sunggyu-ah.”  

“Thank you Mrs.Nam it was nice meeting you too,” Sunggyu called out back as Woohyun proceeded to drag him up the stairs towards his room.  

“Ah Woohyun-ah you’re home,” came a voice from one of the doorways they were passing on the way to Woohyun’s room.  

“Ah hi hyung,” Woohyun said smiling and waving at the older more mature looking boy.  “Hyung this is my friend Sunggyu and Sunggyu-hyung this is my older brother Boohyun.”  

“I’m Kim Sunggyu.  It’s nice to meet you,” Sunggyu once again greeted bowing politely.  

“Ah so you’re Kim Sunggyu it’s nice to finally get to meet you,” Boohyun said smiling and Sunggyu lifted an eyebrow confused because that was the second time he had gotten greeted that way since he got to Woohyun’s house.  

“Aish hyung you too,” Woohyun said getting embarrassed again.  “Well anyway come on Sunggyu-hyung let’s go to my room.”  

Sunggyu politely said goodbye and the two started to continue their walk towards Woohyun’s room.  

“REMEMBER TO USE PROTECTION WOOHYUN-AH!” they heard Boohyun call after them.  

“YAH HYUNG SHUT UP! IT’S NOTHING LIKE THAT WE’RE JUST FRIENDS DOING A DUET TOGETHER FOR A SCHOOL SHOWCASE!” Woohyun yelled back his face becoming an even darker shade of red.  

Boohyun just laughed in response and went back into his room closing the door behind him.  After Woohyun and Sunggyu had entered Woohyun’s room Woohyun collapsed on his bed and let out an exhausted sigh.  

“Sorry about my family Sunggyu-hyung.  They’re so embarrassing,” Woohyun said covering his face with one of his arms.  

“It’s okay they’re not really that embarrassing.  They’re nice and I can tell that you all care about each other a lot,” Sunggyu said honestly going over and sitting on the edge of the bed next to Woohyun.  

“Hmm yeah I guess.  I mean we don’t always get along all the time but we all really do care about each other a lot,” Woohyun said taking his arm off of his face and smiling up at Sunggyu warmly.  

After seeing him smile at him, Sunggyu felt his face get a little warm.  ‘Eh what the heck? ...He must not have his air conditioner on it feels kind of warm now...’

“Woohyun is it okay if I adjust the air conditioner a little?  It’s kind of warm in here,” Sunggyu asked.  

“Sure go ahead the remote’s over there on my nightstand,” Woohyun said getting up and walking over to his desk and picking up some papers.  “Here hyung I printed out the lyrics to the song we’re going to sing for the school showcase.  Let’s start dividing up the parts and practicing.”  

“Thanks okay yeah let’s get started,” Sunggyu said taking the lyric sheets from Woohyun.  

They practiced for a couple hours and they didn’t realize how late it had gotten until they heard Woohyun’s eomma call out that dinner was ready.  

“Why don’t you stay over for dinner tonight?” Woohyun suggests as he places his lyrics sheet on his nightstand.  “Then you can meet my appa too he should be home soon.”  

Sunggyu silently curses in his head.  ‘If anyone would be able to recognize me it would be his appa...’  

“Ah sorry I didn’t realize how late it is already I really should be going home already,” Sunggyu said racking his brain frantically trying to come up with a good excuse as to why he can’t stay over for dinner.  “I-I forgot that I was suppose to go and meet my hyung for dinner tonight in like a hour so I should really get going now.”  

“Ah okay maybe next time then,” Woohyun said smiling sadly.  

‘...Next time?’ Sunggyu flinches a little at his words but is able to successfully cover it up and quietly mumbles, “...Yeah maybe next time...”

After stopping by the kitchen to say goodbye and spit out the same excuse as to why he can’t stay for dinner, Sunggyu follows behind Woohyun who insisted on walking him to the door.  

“I guess I’ll see you again on Monday again then Sunggyu-hyung.  Should we meet again on Monday to practice again?” Woohyun asks once they’re both standing in the open doorway.  

“Sorry Woohyun-ah I don’t think I can on Monday.  I have some student council activities I have to take care of after class that day,” Sunggyu informed him and felt a little sting in his chest when he saw Woohyun’s face fall a little.  “Why don’t we practice on Tuesday I don’t have any student council activities to do that day?”

“Okay,” Woohyun said happily smile returning back to his face.  “Tuesday after classes in the school music room?”  

“Okay sounds good to me,” Sunggyu said forcing a smile back.  “I better get going.  See you on Tuesday Woohyun.”  

“Okay bye Sunggyu-hyung,” Woohyun said smiling and waving at him.  

‘I must be getting sick or something...I better go to bed as soon as I get home,’ Sunggyu thought to himself as he started on his walk home.  




-----------

Here’s Chapter 13~ a longer update to make up for the lack of updates recently~ ^-^

Wow 95 subscribers! 0.0 you all are so wonderful and i love you all do you know that? :’)

I’d like to thank all my subscribers so much for all your love and support! Please continue to love and support this story in the future too~

Congrats to RoseScarlet and heeien91 who correctly guessed who the math club president is: Kyuhyun!

Can you guess who the math club president’s boyfriend sungyeol was also talking about is? there’s a hidden hint somewhere in the story~

 


The next chapter will be the yadong couple...I’m not as satisfied with my side story for them it’s a little clique but I’ll try out the idea I have right now and see how it goes -_-

But anyways as always please anticipate the next chapter and I’ll try to have it up as soon as possible ^-^/


Replies:

@deedee2011: yep myungyeol = <3 ! thank you i hope you enjoy this chapter too

@pripri: lol yep the myungyeol relationship is starting to develop more and more please anticipate the myungyeol moments to come there will only continue to be more~ ^-^b

@TRT_inspirit: lol yeah of course he’s beautiful he’s sungyeol duh! XD thank you for being so kind and understanding and i’m so glad my story could help you some and good luck on your midterms too~ ^-^b

@RoseScarlet: congrats you guessed the math club president correctly ^-^ here’s the update please enjoy~

@heeien91: yay you guessed the math club president correctly ^-^ thank you for being so kind and supportive here’s the next update for you~ ^-^b

@aznmusiklife: thank you so much for being so understanding i greatly appreciate it ^-^ lol yep myungyeol’s still just getting started so please anticipate more myungyeol in the future~

@ryne_drops: lol yep myungsoo is so in denial...but don’t worry no one can resist the charms of sungyeol forever ^_~

@Bearabbitalice: yep yep myungsoo’s falling in love~ don’t worry the reason why myungsoo was so hesitant in bringing sungyeol to his house will be revealed later so please anticipate it~

@chodingyeollie: lol yeah myungsoo’s possessive and in denial like that~

@Jung36: yep myungsoo’s crush on sungyeol is starting to develop more and more~ ^-^

@dojorockergirl: thank you for your support and here’s the next chapter i hope you like it ^-^

@Nekomimi14: yep myungsoo’s crush is just starting to develop please anticipate the myungyeol coming up in the future chapters too~

@uuleunhaecloudy: lol myungsoo’s just in denial for now~ the myungyeol is just getting started~

@cookiiLovely: yep no one can deny sungyeol’s beauty XD

@LiliLee: lol yep no one can help but to be awestruck by sungyeol’s beauty ^-^