Chapter 4

My Beautiful Target

*Just a warning readers there will be some swearing in the beginning and it might start from now on throughout.  In this story Myungsoo is a bad boy delinquent so he must swear at least some right? I also want to apologize because last chapter I said that Yadong will meet this chapter but since the Myungyeol went on longer than I thought it would then Yadong is moving to next chapter.  Oh well on to the story~


“That ing ,” Myungsoo grumbled as he made his way down the hallway to the school exit.  

Earlier that day Myungsoo had gotten into a fight and beat a guy up pretty badly.  This resulted in him being called in by the head of student services for a hour long lecture and then being transferred down to the student counselor for another hour long lecture.  The two long lectures left him in a horrible mood since it also meant that he had to leave school two hours later than usual.  He continued walking down the hallway when he suddenly heard a loud scream and jumped in surprise.  Suddenly he saw the boy that he remembered from a week ago who scoffed at him run down the hallway with a group of tall rough looking boys chasing after him.  Before he was sure what was happening himself, Myungsoo found himself running down the hallway after them.  He came to a skidding halt when he saw that the boys had stopped and that now the poor boy from a week ago was pinned to a wall getting beaten up.  Myungsoo felt his anger rise for an unknown reason and his next words just seemed to flow out without him knowing it.  

“YAH!” Myungsoo yelled and all four of the boys turned to look at him.  “Don’t you dare lay a finger on him.  He’s my target.”

The three boys who were beating up the boy from the week before’s eyes widened and their jaws dropped.  

“Oh crap it’s Kim Myungsoo,” the only korean one in the group said his eyes so wide they looked like they were going to pop out of his head.  

“ let’s get out of here!” the tallest guy yelled horrified.  

The three guys quickly let Sungyeol go and made a run for it without looking back even once.  After the three guys had run off Sungyeol slid down the wall and sat on the floor with his head down and Myungsoo slowly walked over and knelt down beside him.  Myungsoo grabbed Sungyeol’s chin and tilted it up so that they were eye to eye.  

“Wow that guy sure can throw a punch this is going to bruise for sure,” Myungsoo said angling Sungyeol’s chin so he could exam the side of his face that had gotten punched better.  

Sungyeol blushed at their close proximity and looked away and pulled his chin back from Myungsoo’s grip.  

“W-wha-w-why...” Sungyeol stuttered.  

“What’s your name?” Myungsoo asked looking at him with an unreadable look.  

“I-it’s Sungyeol.  Lee Sungyeol,” Sungyeol said trying to calm down some but still confused.  “But why did you help me just now?”  

“Hmmm I can’t say I know why myself,” Myungsoo said chuckling to himself a bit.  “But the important part is because I saved you just now you are now in debt to me and now you’re my slave.”  

Myungsoo smirked at Sungyeol who was looking back at him with wide eyes gaping like a fish out of water.  

“Mwo?  No way I’ll be your slave--sheesh!” Sungyeol exclaimed giving Myungsoo a incredulous look.  

“I’m not giving you options sunshine,” Myungsoo said a grin slowly forming on his face.  “Unless you’d like me to call those three bullies back and tell them to do whatever they want to you.”  

Myungsoo turned toward the direction the bullies had run off in.  

“HEY IF Y--mmpprrhhhh,” Sungyeol slapped his hand over Myungsoo’s mouth quickly before he had successfully called the bullies back.  

“Okay okay I’ll do what you want aish,” Sungyeol said frustrated letting Myungsoo go from his grasp.  

“Now come on let’s go it’s getting late so I’ll give you a ride home,” Myungsoo said standing up to face the direction of the school exit.  

“What?  I’m not a girl I can walk home by myself at night,” Sungyeol exclaimed incredibly insulted.  

“Well clearly you can’t since that’s what you were just doing and if I hadn’t come to your rescue then those guys would probably still be beating you up,” Myungsoo said smirking at him.  “Now come on it’s getting late I want to go home already so stop being so stubborn.”  

Myungsoo started walking towards the school exit leaving Sungyeol behind.  

“Aish fine I’m coming wait for me!” Sungyeol yelled running after him.  

When they exited the school they walked to Myungsoo’s expensive looking sports car and Sungyeol could hide his shock.  Myungsoo smirked upon seeing this and Sungyeol scoffed and rolled his eyes at him.  

The car ride was just plain awkward and silent and when they reached Sungyeol’s house it wasn’t any different.  

“Well thanks for the ride and again for saving me from those bullies earlier,” Sungyeol said turning to face Myungsoo.  

“It was no problem,” Myungsoo said softly looking up from the steering wheel to Sungyeol.  “Make sure to take care of that bruise.  Put some ointment on it when you get inside.”  

Sungyeol felt himself blush and felt his heart flutter a bit when he heard the caring words from Myungsoo.  

“Okay I will,” Sungyeol said smiling softly at Myungsoo.  

He turned to his side and opened the car door.  Just as he was about to step out he stopped when Myungsoo spoke up.  

“Wait,” Myungsoo said quickly stopping him.  

“Huh?” Sungyeol said confused turning back towards Myungsoo.  

Myungsoo quickly shoved a folder into Sungyeol’s hands and Sungyeol looked at it confused.  

“What’s this?” Sungyeol asked confused.  

“It’s my homework.  I expect it to be done by tomorrow morning,” Myungsoo said demandingly.  

“What! I’m not going to do your homework for you,” Sungyeol exclaimed.  “Aish I got rescued from bullies by another bully!”

“I rescued me so remember you owe me,” Myungsoo said smirking at him.  

“Aish fine I’ll do it!” Sungyeol huffed quickly getting up and out of the car.  

“See you tomorrow,” Myungsoo said slyly smiling at him and waving from the driver’s seat.  

Sungyeol glared at him and slammed the car door.  He quickly ran inside his house and to his room where he buried his head in his pillow and screamed in frustration.  

“AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH DAMN YOU KIM MYUNGSOOOOOOO!”

 

 

 

----------

 

So here's chapter 4~ 

Thanks for all the wonderful comments my wonderful subscribers~ I love you all and your comments make my day~

I've been meaning to ask but how is that chapter length? too short? too long? please leave me feedback on this I would really like to know your thoughts~

ah by the way hmm i guess in the end my description of the bullies wasn't good enough :( but cookiiLovely got the closest~

the bullies were EXO's Kris, Tao, and Chanyeol the key hints were that the tallest was taller than Sungyeol, that two were foreign, one had a dark dangerous aura, and one with slightly red/orange hair~

oh well please as usual comment and subscribe~ ^-^b