Chapter 7

My Beautiful Target

 

 

*a/n: this is kinda the part i forgot to put into chapter 6 so it will be kinda shorter than the average chapter this what happened to myungyeol after school it has importance so it must go into the story here if you didn’t read chapter 6 that’s where the yadong meeting continued so go read that first!  The normal length chapter should be up in a couple days~


That day Sungyeol had rushed off to math club right after class ended to avoid seeing Myungsoo.  When the club activities had ended for the day Sungyeol left the building, but as soon as he did he saw Myungsoo standing outside in the parking lot leaning against his car.  As soon as he spotted him Sungyeol started to walk away as fast as he could trying not to be obvious.  

“Yah Lee Sungyeol hold it right there,” Myungsoo called over from his car and Sungyeol immediately froze in spot and cursed under his breath.  

Sungyeol turned around and saw Myungsoo motioning for him to come.  He rapidly shook his head but Myungsoo nodded in response so he hung his head and slowly dragged himself towards him.  

“Here’s my homework from today.  I’ll come pick it up at your house again tomorrow morning,” Myungsoo said holding out a folder to him.  

“What I’m not doing your homework again!” Sungyeol exclaimed refusing to take the folder.  

“Hey I saved you from those bullies and not just one there were three so you owe me more than one day’s worth of homework,” Myungsoo yelled back irritated.  

“No way I refuse to do your homework again,” Sungyeol said stomping his foot, crossing his arms, and glaring at Myungsoo.  

“Fine if you won’t do my homework you at least have to tutor me then,” Myungsoo said glaring back at Sungyeol.  

“Wow the famous bad boy Myungsoo actually cares about his grades?” Sungyeol said mockingly.  

“Shut up! I just need to bring my grades up some!” Myungsoo angrily exclaimed back.  “So take your pick do my homework or tutor me?”  

“Aish fine I’ll tutor you,” Sungyeol said frustrated.  “Meet me tomorrow in room 602.”  

As soon as he said that Sungyeol made a mad dash in the direction of his home.  

“DON’T YOU BETTER NOT DARE BE LATE KIM MYUNGSOO!” Sungyeol yelled back as he continued to get farther away.  

Myungsoo couldn’t help but chuckle to himself at Sungyeol’s behavior.  

“You’re not like other guys are you Lee Sungyeol...”

 

 

 

-----

a/n on top~