An Idiot That Cares

Superstar Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

He pulled my arm and yanked me out of the café, leaving Hyorin and Mimi wide-eyed at his sudden appearance.

“Heechul, let go!” I squirmed once we were outside. I pulled my arm away and glared at him with my bangs all messed up. “I need to work.” I said and began to walk towards the entrance.

“Not if you’re just gonna make yourself sick.” He grabbed my arm once again and pulled me back.

“If I skip today they’ll cut my payment, do you understand? How am I supposed to save up then?”

“Would you forget about the Super Show for a minute?? This is your health we’re talking about!”

“Whatever! I’m old enough to take care of myself, you know? Stop being such an idiot!”

“How is caring about you makes me an idiot?!” he accidentally yelled.

I was taken aback and my mouth wouldn’t dare open to fight back. He finally realized the words that came out from his mouth and carefully leaned back, face facing away.

“Sorry…” I finally managed to say. “Maybe I got carried away.”

He slowly looked back up to me and met my eyes.

“ ‘Maybe’?” he asked.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. “Ok. I’ll take a break for today.”

Before I could even move, he held my wrist and pulled me over.

“I’ll drive you back home.” He said. “Kaja.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Heechul pulled his car over and settled into an empty parking spot. I got out of the car and suddenly remembered something.

“Oh, wait!” I exclaimed. “I need to be at the Day Care-”

“Nope.” He cut me off and shook his head as he locked his car.

“But Ms. Park needs my help-”

He pushed me into the building and shook his head again. “No.”

“But after that I need to-”

“Nope.” He pushed me straight into the elevator and didn’t give me a chance to finish.

Once we reached up to my floor, I opened my front door with the key in my hand.

“But I have to clean the-”

“No, no, no, and… no.” he pushed me in. “You sit on the couch.”

I pouted but listened anyway and sat down.

“You. Relax.” He said as he saw how uptight I was, sitting on the couch.

I pursed my lips and slumped down, inhaling the Strawberry air freshener that I had set up. I noticed Heechul walking about, glancing up and down at the whole place.

“What?” I asked him curiously.

He glanced down at me. “Nothing.” He shrugged then turned back to look around. “So this is where you live.”

“Pretty much.” I shrugged.

I got up from the couch and his senses kicked it. “H-Hey, where do you think you’re going?”

“Chillax…” I told him. “I’m just gonna make myself a drink.” I rolled my eyes and headed towards my mini kitchen. “You want some juice… coffee… anything?” I offered while digging through the cupboard.

“Nah, I’m good.” He replied from the living room. “Wait, you drink coffee?” he asked.

“Yea. Why?” I raised a brow.

“Aren’t you a little, well, young?”

I pursed my lips and glared at him. “I’m going to be twenty in like five months, for goodness sakes.” I rolled my eyes.

He just smugged and walked away. I have no idea in how long he’ll keep thinking of me as a child.

 

Heechul’s POV

I continued to tour around as she stood in the kitchen, busy making herself a cup of hot drink.

I’ve never thought about what it’s like when she lived alone. Her apartment was quite clean; not messy at all. I don’t think she even has time to mess the place up. She’s probably too busy at work the whole day.

She’s still in the kitchen… So might as well sneak around.

I surveyed the place and checked out every inch of it. From her living room, to the bathroom. It was all so… simple. Nothing special, really. Just a couch and TV in the living room like any normal people have.

I sneaked into her bedroom and peeked inside. Surprisingly, it was quite small, compared to her old room in the dorms. The walls were white, and the ground was hard wood.

Doesn’t this girl ever think of decorating? I shook my head and sighed, hands on my hips.

I glanced back out and noticed that she was still busy in the kitchen. So I decided to tour around her room for a while. Pretty much, it was… simple. A black triangle rug on the floor, her typical Angry Bird alarm clock on her bedside table, a picture of the guys,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter