Ex-girlfriend Terror

Superstar Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

“You’re what?” Haerin exclaimed, extending her head out in shock. Her tone was sharp, and it surprised me for a while.

“You are?” Eunmi’s voice was full of delight. “So you’re the replacement for Sulli!” she jumped.

Haerin wasn’t amused one bit with my answer. I had no idea why, but she seemed to dislike me the minute I stepped foot in the room. Even more after what I just said. I did nothing wrong and I know I did nothing wrong. So looks like I’d just have to deal with her for the rest of the trip.

After that was done, I slumped down on my bed as the girls carried on with their stuff. I checked my phone, organized my things, and lounged in front of the laptop for a while. From time to time, I’d catch Haerin sneaking glances at me and throwing horrific looks at me, and my outfit. But well, I couldn’t blame her. She was wearing tight-fitted designer jeans with a white flowy tank top and over-accessorized necklaces and bracelets; while Eunmi was wearing a cream colored blouse with jean shorts and a long Teddy Bear necklace to match.

I pursed my lips and stared back down at myself. All I was wearing was a dark green GAP T-shirt, a jacket on top, jeans (non-fitted), with a brown cap, and the only accessory I had on me was my Tinker Bell charm bracelet. I was completely, terribly way far from their style, looks, and personality. Heck, I felt like I even got the wrong room.

With a little sigh, I closed my laptop and slung my backpack on my shoulder. 

“Jade? Where’re you going?” Eunmi asked me.

“I’mma just… head out for a while. I’ll be back soon.”

“Ok then. See you later.” She waved with a smile.

I walked out and closed the door behind me. Pretty much, I had nowhere to go. So I walked down the empty hall and knocked on Henry and Sungmin’s room.

The door clacked open, and a smile appeared.

“Jade!” Sungmin grinned. “Come on in.”

I gave a little smile and walked inside.

“You guys settled in already?” I asked as I looked around the place.

“Yep. All done.” Henry clasps his hands with a satisfied smile.

I walked over and sat down at the edge of one of the beds, dropping my backpack on the floor.

“Oh, so how’s your room? Did you meet your roommates yet?” he asked me.

I put on a straight face. “Yep. I did.” I said with a robotic tone.

*Ding Dong!* their doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it.” Sungmin said as he ran to see who it was.

Henry sat on his maroon armchair and adjusted himself. “How were they?” he asked me.

My face dropped, and I felt the whole place crashing down on me. My expression clearly didn’t show a good sign. As I wasn’t able to hold it in anymore, I lay on my back and cuffed my face with a pillow.

“It’s horribleeeeee!” I whined loudly, causing him to be shocked and surprised.

I heard footsteps walking in, followed by a voice, asking, “What’s wrong with her?”

“URGHHHHHHHHHH!!” I cried out with the pillow in my face.

Henry flinched and leaned back, trying to find a good excuse. “She’s, uh… depressed?” he guessed.

“I’m not depressed.” I said in a whiny voice from under the pillow. “I’m just unlucky to have an evil roommate that looks like she wanna eat me.”

“What?” a voice said.

I threw the pillow away and sat up, only to see Heechul in front of me and Leeteuk standing behind him. I cupped my face and puffed my cheeks.

“My roommate hates me.” I pouted.

“Oh…” Sungmin let out a Sorry look.

“And I have no idea what I did wrong.” I continued. “But at least the other girl is nice.” I said. “Even though… she almost stabbed me with a fork.”

The guys raised their eyebrows. I’m pretty sure I sounded odd. Or more apparently how ‘odd’ my roommates were.

“Well at least one of them likes you.” Sungmin pointed at the bright side.

“Yea, Eunmi’s been pretty nice. But Haerin’s been too snappy with me.”

Heechul’s brow shot up all of a sudden.

“Especially when I mentioned what my position was for the concert.” I continued with a pout.  

“Did you say Haerin?” Heechul asked me.

“Yea, why?”

“By any chance… Park Haerin?”

“I think so. Why?” I asked him once more.

He turned around and didn’t wanna face us at all.

“Yah, Heechul-ah, what’s wrong?” Leeteuk patted his shoulder.

He turned around and rubbed his neck, eyes looking down. For a moment he hesitated.

He gulped in a bit before answering. “I think that’s my ex-girlfriend…” he said lightly, as if not wanting us to hear.

My brow arched. “What?”

Everyone in the room was silent and still, not brave enough to say anything. Heechul didn’t even continue anymore and just looked away as if nothing happened.

I slumped my shoulders and pursed my lips in annoyance. “Oh, so what you’re saying is that I’m bunking in with your girlfriend.”

“E-Ex-girlfriend!” he corrected.

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes. “I knew there was something going on right from when I mentioned that I was your partner.”

“What’d she do?” Sungmin asked.

“Pretty much the whole time it was as if she wanted to skin me alive.” I said. I sat up straight and crossed my arms. “Ok, so who dumped who?” I asked straight-forwardly.

Heechul seemed to be taken aback by the question, but there was no time for hard feelings.

“I-I did…” he raised his hand.

“Any particular reasons?” I asked.

“S-She was too clingy!” he said, shivering at the memory.

As much as I hated clingy girls, the way Heechul told me about what happened between them seemed to make me terrified even more towards clingy girls. But the worst part, and the reason he dumped her, was her constant jealousy. No wonder she was so green-eyed looking.

I groaned and slumped back down on the bed. “This is not gonna be good.”

“Don’t worry, Jade. Just… pretend that she doesn’t exist.” Henry told me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter