Healing A Broken Heart

Superstar Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

I sat on the white plastic chair in the cafeteria and continued to glower at Mir. He sat across me nicely, sipping his coke. I tried to recall as many things as possible, but my head was too worn out.

“Idiot,” I muttered.

“Sorry, I was just playing my part,” he shrugged.

I rolled my eyes. I had just about asked him almost every question that was forming in my head, except one. “So what’s the stalker deal?”

“Your dad told me to look out for you,” he explained.

“That makes sense. No real stalker would help out his prey when her bike got stolen. And no real stalker is this dumb.”

“Hey! I’ll have you know I think I played a good part.”

“You think,” I . I leaned back in my chair and my heard began to swirl up as the thought of dad came up. “So he put you up to this…” my tone became deep.

Mir’s head tilted slightly as he adjusted himself in his seat. “You should know that pretty much the things that happened are all of his cause…”

My brow shot up, and the time in the café back in New York instantly came to my mind. The moment when I met those two Korean men. When they offered me the job. It was all dad’s doing.

I was so stupid! Of course. No sane man would offer a fanatic fangirl a job with Super Junior.

“Don’t tell Mr. Lee that I told you or he’ll slaughter me,” Mir reminded. I wouldn’t have anything to worry. I was closer to figuring it all out myself anyway.

All of it. All of it were planned. I wasn’t chosen to become Girls’ Generation’s new member because of talent. I was chosen because I was Lee Sooman’s daughter, which apparently, even I didn’t know.

“By the way, you might get a call at right about…” Before he could finish his sentence, my phone rang. “…now.”

I saw my manager’s name and picked it up, getting the info that apparently the CEO wants to see me.

Oh, goody.

I left Mir in the cafeteria as I went up to the 10th floor where Sooman’s office was supposed to be. When I arrived, I stared at the big door in front of me and gave it a polite knock, suppressing my every anger, and possibly sadness.

I it in, pushed the door open, and released the scowl that I had been holding in.

“You wanted to see me?” I said with hardly any emotions.

He held his chin up from behind his desk and offered me a seat. I hesitated. He didn’t wait to start discussing about the incident over the Only-9 campaign that Sones were starting.

The way he talks. It was as if he didn’t even know me.

Liar.

He’s a liar. And he has been lying to me his whole life.

About how he loved mom, how he treasures me and Jason dearly… How he had another woman, another family.

As he continued to give me more pointless discussions, I snapped back and glared. “What makes you think you could lie to me all this time?”

He was clearly taken aback by my actions, and I could tell, something’s about to come up.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

SJ’s dorm

Heechul’s POV

“Where’s Jade…?” Yesung said as he lied on the couch.

The rest of them were laid on the floor, waiting for Jade to burst in after hearing fake news about Donghae being sick. But nothing.

“Where is she…?” Shindong whined.

“Why’s she isn’t here yet?” Sungmin wondered.

“Probably because you’re the worst liar in the world?” said Leeteuk. “You know you can’t prank her that easily.”

Ryeowook frowned. “You think she saw through us?”

“Most likely…” Shindong shrugged.

I agreed with them on it. But Jade not showing up could be just the weirdest thing. She always shows up, even at the littlest emergencies. I looked out the window and thunder flashed right outside.

She could be stuck in the rain, I thought.

I put on my thickest coat and hurried out the door and into my car.

The rain slowly got heavier as I drove. I put on my handsfree and dialed Jessica who was always on my Speed Dial.

“Yoboseyeo?” she answered.

“Sica,” I said over the phone.

“Ah, oppa.”

“Have you seen Jade?”

“She was with Hyoyeon at SM building, but Hyoyeon said she stayed back.”

“You mean she hasn’t come back to the dorms?” My voice g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter