Stalking Gone Wrong

Superstar Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul’s POV

“Are you sure this is a good idea?” Henry asked as we reached the mall’s entrance.

“Well, just to prove to all that there aren’t any kids.” Kyuhyun said as he adjusted his brown snowcap. Henry nodded in agreement.  

“Is the coast clear?” Leeteuk sneaked a glance at the whole place.

“Hyung, with that getup, I’m sure no one will recognize you.” I told him.  

He was practically wearing a red and black scarf (Man-scarf, as he call it), big sunglasses, and an oversized coat with an opened umbrella in hand, while the rest of us were in our shades and hats.

“Hyung, people are going to think you’re an Ahjumma, rather than a so-called ‘Spy’.” Kyuhyun said.

“Hey!!” Leeteuk yelled defensively. Few turned around and I quickly ducked his head down.

“Shh! People are gonna see us!” I hissed.   

“Actually, what I’m really wondering, is why’re you holding an umbrella inside?” Henry raised a brow. Leeteuk paid no attention and we all began walking.

“I don’t see her anywhere.”  Kyuhyun said, eyes searching around.

“Wait, there!” Henry pointed down at the escalator. We all walked towards and watched as Jade rode down the escalator, alone.

“See, hyung? No kid.” Kyuhyun said.

“But I could’ve sworn…” I scratched my head.

“You were probably just seeing things.” He shrugged.

“I guess…” I said, staring back at Jade who was getting off the escalator.

“Wait.” Leeteuk stopped us. “We’re still not sure yet.” He said.

“Hyung, come on…” Kyuhyun whined.

“Look, Heechul. You saw what you saw, and there was no way you could’ve mistaken it.” Leeteuk said.

“So what you’re saying, is…” I trailed off, letting him finish.

“Follow her.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Later

“I can’t believe I’m doing this…” I groaned and clenched my eyes. I walked out in the drizzly rain and stepped on a few mud puddles along the way.

I should’ve borrowed Leeteuk’s umbrella…

It’s been exactly an hour I’ve been following Jade around. All she did was shop for a few things, head back home, and…

Hold up.

I hid behind a few people in the crowd and watched as she made her way and turned left.

That’s not the way to her apartment. I thought.

I squished in through the crowd of people and followed before I lost her. She stopped by a shop, closed her umbrella, pushed the glass door open and went in. I ran forward and watched from outside. I couldn’t help but wonder what she was doing.

She’s… working? Again?

I stepped back a few inches and noticed the sign board of the shop, written in bright letters: Pet Shop.

I rubbed my chin and thought.

So she’s working two part-time jobs, huh?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Two part-time jobs??” Henry exclaimed once I arrived back to the dorms. “You gotta be kidding me. She’s gonna work herself to death!”

“Why’s she working that hard, anyway? Her apartment rent couldn’t be that expensive.” Ryeowook wondered.

“Beats me.” I shrugged while brushing off the rain drops on my sleeve.

“But that’s just crazy.” Leeteuk exclaimed. He shook his head and sighed. “Heechul, you make sure she doesn’t go around and make herself sick.” He ordered.

“W-What?!” my jaw dropped. “Me??”

“DO IT.” He glared.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The Next Day

I got ready to head on over to Jade’s apartment. It was 9am. Usually she’d be on her way to work by now. I hid around the corner, near the building and watched as she ran out with her backpack in hand, as usual. From there I quickly got on my feet and followed. I was kinda giddy in to knowing where she goes. Apparently, she’s never told us on which café she works at.

I followed from behind and realized that she was walking on foot ‘till she reaches one place and stopped. She hurried inside and my jaw dropped once I saw the sign above.

‘Maid café’?!?

I didn’t hesitate to follow her in. I snuck in and sat at the back with my head down and nose dugged into the menu. She peered out from the back room and I had to look twice to make sure if it even was her.

Her outfit was completely a whole black and white Maid costume along with a black choker around her neck, her brown hair was tied up into a short ponytail, and she looked like she just came back from an Anime cosplay or something.

Maybe I know why she didn’t wanna tell us now…

I watched as she carried on perfectly with her daily routine as a waitress. Actually, this was pretty much the first time I’ve seen her like this; in her own environment. Usually I’d see her around with the guys, but I’ve never seen her working alone before.

So this is how she was back in New York. Minus the Maid outfit, of course.

“Jade, table five!” a girl with the nametag Mimi shouted.

With another tray in hand, Jade swiftly passed by and grabbed the other one fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter