Interrogation

Superstar Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun’s POV

It had already struck eleven in the afternoon. The entire dorm was quiet. I was lounging in the living room, sitting in the armchair, just waiting till the very last member in the room would walk out the door to their schedules.

Then it was me—and Heechul.

My recording didn’t start till eleven-thirty. I had my chance right there given directly to me, and I wasn’t going to hesitate.

“Aren’t you going already?” Heechul asked me as he came out from the kitchen with an opened can of soda in hand, a magazine in the other. He sat on the couch opposite of me, kicking both of his feet up on the coffee table looking cocky as he was the only one needn’t to be bothered by anything at all throughout the scorching day. He hated getting burned in the sun, and having no schedules at all was complete luck for him.

I pulled myself up from my slouchy position and extended my head out, one brow slightly raised as I examined him drinking the soda casually.

“Are you and Jade dating?”

Every bit of water came spilling about the carpet.

Wiping his mouth, Heechul quickly muttered a huge, “NO?”

I wasn’t sure I was reacting to his reaction. My face was surprisingly clean without urging hints.

“Dang it, Kyuhyun, what the heck?” he hollered as he rushed to get a table cloth. He returned, and immediately started wiping every inch of the soda-spilled spots.

“So you’re not dating,” I easily stated, following his game.

“It’s true!” He practically yelled.

I cocked my head sideways while still maintaining my firm gaze on his agitated eyes. It wasn’t quite making sense, because by the looks of it his answered seemed genuine.

“So why’d you kiss her, then?” I asked straightforwardly.

For a moment he looked as if he’d been caught stealing a pair of Siwon’s Calvin Klein undies (hey, those worth a lot you know?)

He began to shout. “YOU SPY—”

I cut him off wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter