Cat Fights

Superstar Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

The moment I stepped foot on stage my heart beat, and I froze. For the first time in my life I’d never seen so many blue lights right in front of me. The microphone in my right hand quavered, but I knew as the song played I had to carry on.

That person leaves me. My tears won’t dry. Could it be that the uneasy breakup has started again?

I came to hear my own voice echoing throughout the whole stadium. It was such a different feeling, something I’d never experienced.

Love leaves me. It will come back someday, won’t it?

I cannot live without your love no more…

I stopped; my voice turning silent as the cheers got louder once Heechul appeared across the stage.

Yeah, it’s your boy, Heenim.

He walked along, waving at the audience in Rock Pitt two, then moving forward to greet the ones above.

It’s Jadey~ he sang and pointed at me with a smile.

Break ups to make ups!

Make ups to break ups!

Break ups to make ups!

Make ups to break ups!

The crowd began to chant along.

I never.

You’ve left, leaving behind nothing but love.

Again it’s me who will hold that wound.

If that person is something I can’t have, I cannot live without your love no more.

I stood in the position I was told and became silent once more, giving Heechul his turn.

Hey, girl! Sorry Sorry baby.

First I will start off with some bait.

Should I say the awkward shameful goodbye again?

It’s not just once or twice, how annoying.

Something horrible was coming and I could feel it. Inside I started feeling queasy again. Seeing the huge crowd, like, two feet in front of me was becoming like a terror.

What if I mess up?

What if I fall wearing the awful four inch heels?

Those were the questions that began to haunt me.

I tried to calm myself down by watching Heechul confidently striding down towards the second row of E.L.F.s screaming his name.

My Face is Flower, don’t you agree? It’s a waste to chain it down.

Didn’t I tell you? I’m the type that is comfortable when I’m by myself.

My love expression is the binary system, 0 and 1. I’m a cold-hearted man, if by any chance you want us to meet again.

How about I preserve your heart in that far, sad sky over there?

He moved over to the third row and a few fans began to wave their large, colorful banners.

Because your boyfriend is an idol, he only uses curt language.

I’m cruel?

Don’t do things that make your heart suffer anymore. That’s even worse.

I took a deep breath right before my part came along.

I never.

You’ve left, leaving behind nothing but love.

Again it’s me who will hold that wound.

If that person is something I can’t have, I cannot live without your love no more.

It was worse than I’d expected. My voice quavered; it shook. Part of me felt like just dropping the microphone and leave. But I’d be letting the guys down if I did.

I closed my eyes. Even though from afar, Heechul could see my heartache look. I gazed down at my feet and tried to look away, other than seeing the thousands of people in front of me. But once I built enough courage to look up, I saw Heechul walking toward me in a flash.

Regret, love, memories, put them all aside now.

Messages, photos, mails, delete them all.

He continued on with full of expression as he put it all through the song.  

Think about me as a shower. Before I get annoyed, stop it and get lost.

It’s not the time for me to meet one girl.

I’m done with that kind of love where I always walk on eggshells.

The shape does come off, so I’m that guy who dumps one girl in a So Cool way.

One step closer and he was right in front of me, singing away, staring into my eyes. Even though he wasn’t able to stop and say, “Don’t worry” I could already tell. There was always that one concerned look in his eyes that he’d always give off whenever he’s comforting either me, Donghae, or even Leeteuk.

Though you must’ve seen it on TV, my prickliness is as strong as the salt in the salt pond.

Without warning, he surprised me by cupping my face with his right hand and leaning in; causing thousands to scream their voice out.  

Anyways, that thing called love, once you smash it, it scatters into the nothing.

He arched back slowly.

Because your boyfriend is an idol, he only uses curt language.

I’m cruel? He sang, smiling teasingly at me. Moving my microphone away, I released a slight chuckle.

Don’t do things that make your heart suffer anymore, that’s even worse.

Putting my hand on my heart, I continued to sing again. This time, a smile was on my face.

For just once, after you left me…

If you ever worried over me, that just like this, our love comes to an end. I hate it so much!

My mind was clear. I began to remember the steps perfectly as I walked on and followed him from behind to the center of the stage.

That person leaves me. My tears won’t dry. Could it be that the uneasy breakup has started again?

Love leaves me. It will come back someday, won’t it?

I cannot live without your love no more…

Lastly, I finished off with one of the last sentences of the song.

You’ve left, leaving behind nothing but love.

Again it’s me who will hold that wound.

If that person is something I can’t have, I cannot live without your love no more…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The click-clacking sounds from my heels were the only sounds that were heard in the hallway, other than the crowd’s screams.  I’d stepped down from the stage, away from the crowd. But the thrill from the moment hasn’t left me yet.

“So…?” Heechul peered from behind, gazing at me over my shoulder.

I spun around directly. “KYAAAAAAAAA~!!!”

My squeal replaced the silence and most probably almost ruined Heechul’s hearing as he cuffed both his ears. But he couldn’t resist giving a smile.

“I’ll take it that you’ll want to do it again?” he chuckled and grinned.

No words could describe the way I felt after I stepped my foot down from the stage. The only answer I could give him was only a squeal and a nod.

We entered the guys’ dressing room, and without expecting, both Zhou Mi and Henry ran up and attacked me with hugs.

“S-Slow down. I’m still a bit dizzy from all the screams.” I laughed. They pulled back with smiles on their faces. I tapped my ear and winced. “Really. How do you guys stand the shouts?” I shivered.

There wasn’t even much time for them to relax. Within three minutes they were all called back to the stage. All except for Henry and Zhou Mi. Instead of going back to the girls’ dressing room, it was best for me to stay with them, rather than face about six unfamiliar faces.

I stood up from my seat and head over to the door.

“I’m gonna get a drink. Be right back.” I said to the two of them before leaving.

Walking out into the hallway, I minded my own business as I carefully

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter