Valentine’s Day Trick

Superstar Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

“Yah, is Leeteuk freakin’ for real? We’ve waited for almost two hours already!” I said, hugging myself to prevent the cold.

Heechul took out his phone and began to dial one more time. But nothing. No answer.

“Where is he??” I began to whine. “I swear, when I get my hands on him…”

Heechul tried to call for the sixth time, but still nothing.

“This is ridiculous.” I said, standing up from the bench. “I’m starving already!”

I sighed and rubbed my face to warm it up.

After seeing how impatient I was getting, Heechul finally sound out.

“Ok, you’re right. This is getting too long already.” He agreed.

I sat back down on the bench and sighed heavily.

“Here, why don’t we grab something to eat. Maybe Leeteuk will call later on.” He said.

I nodded without hesitating and quickly stood up.

 

There was a little China Town located, and that was where we’re heading.

After riding there in a cab, we reached and I started to smell the fresh foods from the food stalls and restaurants, and the heat from their cooking seemed to give off slight warmth to me. As the sun was down, the China Town lights go on; giving off a beautiful glow to the whole place.

Because I was too caught up with everything, I didn’t realize where Heechul went. I turned around quickly and saw him waving at me from the entrance of one of the restaurants.

Oh dear, why did he have to pick a restaurant? and an expensive-looking one at that.

I slowly walked over and peeked at the inside of the place.

“Um, y-you know, I thought I’d just grab some of the food at the stalls- Whoa!”

Without letting me finish, he grabbed my arm and pulled me inside, as if knowing what I was thinking. “Come on, it’s on me.”

“Aniya, aniya!” I shouted. But whenever he pulls me, I always know that there’s no way I could run ‘cause he’d always have a grip tight on.

He walked towards a table and began to order. But I put the menu down and looked away, avoiding it the best I could.

“Come on, eating here is the best idea. It’s warmer, right?” he said.

I stayed silent and continued to glare at him from across the table. I crossed my arms and leaned back. But once the food came, that was when I began to purse my lips and frown.

“Hmm… I feel like ordering some more.” Heechul said with a slight ease as he looked back down at the menu with a smirk.

I clenched my jaw tight and turned my head to the right to avoid. But I heard him order my favorite; Italian spaghetti Bolognese.

I see what he’s doing.

I glared at him as he smiled back playfully at me.

No worries, I can hold it in. I kept telling myself. I’ve starved myself for so many times already, so it shouldn’t be a problem.

But when I couldn’t take it anymore as he continued to taunt me, I took out my phone in one swift motion and tried to dial Leeteuk once more.

No luck. His phone was switched off.

“He’s not gonna answer.” Heechul said as he peered up as me. I ignored him and continued to press any button I could. “Still not gonna answer you.” He said.

“Then when is he gonna call us then???” I gave in.

He shrugged and took a sip of his coke. I let out a heavy sigh and tossed my phone onto the table. I pushed my seat back and stood up.

“I’m going to the bathroom. Be right back.” I said.

As I walked into the Ladies room, I stood at the front of the sink and wiped my face. I was starving, I was cold, and I was somewhere in an unfamiliar place. Things just couldn’t get any worse. Leeteuk wouldn’t pick up his phone and I was stuck there. But I guess I shouldn’t be that angry about the situation. Well, at least I wasn’t alone, right?

 

Heechul’s POV

I kept thinking to myself that maybe I’ve gone too far. She was pretty much starving and knowing me I just had to .

I put my fork down and cupped my face. “I hate it when she makes me feel guilty…”

There’s no one like you. Even if I look around, it’s just like that~

Suddenly I heard my own voice. No really.

I looked down at the table and saw the light flashing from Jade’s phone. Without thinking twice I picked it up and saw the name Angel Teukie. I didn’t hesitate to answer.

“Jade?” his voice rang on the other end.

“Yah, hyung!” I burst.

“Heechul? What’re doing with Jade’s phone?” he asked with a curious tone.

“Never mind about that! Where are you??” I asked.

“Oh…” his tone didn’t sound pleasant. “I just arrived back at the hotel.”

“What?!” I exclaimed. “Why didn’t you call?! We’ve been waiting for about three hours for you!”

“…My phone ran out of batteries.”

I mentally slapped my forehead at his answer.

The call ended, and just in time, Jade came back; her face as sore as ever. I didn’t want to tell her about the call. Instead, I wanted to torture her just a slight more. She didn’t even ask if her phone rang a text or anything. Just perfect.

As I ate, I glanced at her from time to time; watching her bite her lip and puffing her pale cheeks. Finally, she rested her chin on the table and whined.

“When is Leeteuk gonna call…?” she said in her weakest voice.

I sipped my drink and smirked. With one finger I pushed the table of un-eaten spaghetti towards her. “I’m full.” I said casually. “You want some?”

She lifted her head up and rai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter