Only-9

Superstar Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

In my head I was practically cursing multiple times as I was cornered and stuck in my place. This isn’t how it is. This wasn’t supposed to happen.

“Forward,” the girl signaled the rest and came flying eggs everywhere. I ducked quickly but it hit both my arm and shoulder.

“You dare take Seobaby’s place?!” one of them yelled and a couple came and huddled over me doing anything they possibly can to make sure I suffered.

The minute Jessica walked out and saw what was happening she pushed through the girls and made her way to me, yelling for them to stop. All eggs in their hands came to a halt as Jessica went in front of me while I was crouching down on the ground, holding onto my head, trying to prevent them from hitting me with more eggs.

As a role model, celebrity, idol to kids and everyone out there, Jessica wasn’t able to say a word, except she pulled me up and brought me away from the crowd as quick as possible. Her eyes weren’t showing any hint of glare at all, except that she seemed frustrated—hurt, at least. She didn’t know how rough Sones could be, especially to the new girl.

And now, I regret ever being a part of them.

Once the two of us were out of sight, we ran for Jessica’s car before anyone—especially reporters—could see us. I was having a hint of guilt, though, the fact that my egg-ed hair was messing up her leather seat. But she didn’t say a word and drove away.

“You should’ve fought back,” she told me, eyes on the road.

“I can’t.” I replied.

“Course you can!” she told me. “Hello! I saw the way you kicked and punched. I think you could’ve handled them.” She said.

I just shook my head. “No. Not Sones.”

She paused and took in a deep breath and released a silent sigh.

“How is this possible?” I wondered. “No one from the company has said a word about me. My debut isn’t until five more years.” I said.

“Reporters… Paparazzis…” she counted. “They can dig up anything you’re trying to keep.” 

I shivered and felt like curling up into a ball when she said that. Along the way the atmosphere was calm, except on the inside I was stunned. And not in a good way. When we arrived back to the dorms it was as if everyone was waiting for us. The girls were all back home and lying on the couch with worried looks. By the time I walked over and stood in front of the TV the headlines Girls’ Generation’s secret member and Sone attack were written. I had a guilty look on my face. But Tiffany rubbed my shoulder to calm me down and brought me into our room to get cleaned up.

I was changed into my one of my loose Super Junior T-shirts and plain jean shorts that Siwon would never allow me to wear unless I was inside and far from public and guys. Sooyoung sweetly led me to the couch and Yoona, out of the blue, gave me a hug. It was still weird, to be honest. Yoona is… nice, but can be strange at times. But my love for her was growing since she was becoming like a real sister for me.

Not to mention our birthdays are almost the same. May 25th and May 30th. Go Gemini babies!

Ehem. Anyways, back to the topic. She and Sooyoung wouldn’t stop blabbering on and about what happened. I had to admit, it was torture. But getting hit by eggs ain’t worse than being kicked by hardcore E.L.F.s at least.

I was drying my wet hair with a towel when a knock on the door was heard. I immediately stood up and volunteered to open, “I’ll get it.”

With the towel still hanging on my head, I waltz over to the door and opened the locks.

“JADEEEEEE!!”

Once I opened the door I was attacked with a tight hug. I was about to say, “Donghae you’re killing me!” until he himself approached from behind and sighed heavily with hands on his hips, “Yah, Heechul-ah! You’re gonna squish her!”

My throat turned dry. H-HEECHUL?!??

I was still in his grasp as he blabbed away asking, “Are you ok? What happened?! DID THEY HURT YOU?!?!?!”

I slowly pushed him back with all my will and managed to squeeze away; well, as least when Hongki separated him from me.

“Y-Yah!” he squirmed as Hongki grabbed his collar and glared at him.

There were five of them, him, Donghae, Sungmin, Siwon, and Heechul.

Wait, what’s Hongki doing here again?

“Gwenchana?” he asked me with eyes filled with concern and he swallowed hard hoping that I was ok.

OH MY GOSH HE’S WORRIED ABOUT ME. Fangirl moment!!!

“Yah, he asked you a question, dork.” Sungmin chuckled when he saw me frozen with an obvious blush on both my cheeks.

“I-I’m fine.” I replied without knowing how to hide how giddy feeling. The only way I could try and make it disappear was by biting my lips and looking down at me feet.

Siwon appeared from behind Sungmin and suddenly raised his brows at me. His eyes then traced down to the shorts I was wearing and he crossed his arms, clearing his throat. I glanced away acting as if I didn’t notice his glare.

“I’m ok,” I finally said. “Everything’s fine, I just…”

“Jade…” Taeyeon whined from behind me. “Don’t be rude. Invite them in.” she smiled sweetly.

“Oh, right.” I nodded.

I walked back into the living room and had the guys following from behind—very, very tall guys. Shoot, they made me and the girls look like a bunch of pewees. Including Sooyoung.

“So what exactly happened?” Donghae asked the girls while I skipped into my room to change.

“Molla.” I heard Sooyoung sigh as I walked back out, already changed into long trousers. Siwon took a glance and smiled happily while I released a frown and sat down beside Jessica on the couch.

“I was out,” Jessica began. “With Jade. And then…” she paused.

I looked at her then glanced at the guys to continue. “It’s nothing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter