Giving You The Best Of My Heart

Superstar Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(SISTAR: Shady Girl)

Jade’s POV

The cake ingredients were perfectly spread out on the kitchen table. All we needed was a spatula. Ryeowook and Eunhyuk were busy looking for it while I went to open the front door for Krystal and the girls. The four of them walked inside and I couldn’t help notice one missing.

“Where’s Krystal?” I asked as I closed the door back.

“She’s running a little late ‘cause she couldn’t decide what to wear.” Amber rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

I sighed. It was so like Krystal. She’d need an outfit for every occasion.

“Got everything?” Luna asked as she looked around the dorm.

“Yea,” I nodded. “Me and Ryeowook just need to get the cake ready.”

From the kitchen I heard Eunhyuk yelling, “FOUND IT!” with a white spatula in hand. He smiled in victory and handed it over to me.

“Wookie grab me the eggs.” I told him as I went to grab a bowl.

“Not if you call me Wookie.” He muttered.

I groaned and slumped my shoulders. “Fine. Mr. Kim could you please grab me the eggs oh pretty please?” I bashed my eyeslashes. He sneered and rolled his eyes as if wanting to throw up at my agyeo act.  

And this is why I can never work with him. But since Leeteuk insisted we partner together for the cake making I had no choice.

I set the bowl and began throwing a few eggs in while Donghae poured in the flour.

“Oh, Hae, not too much.” I said as I held his wrist to stop him. He nodded and quickly put the bag of flour away and began stirring it with the eggs together.

Ryeowook added some butter and I head towards the fridge to grab the strawberries for decorating. But when I opened the fridge I looked from up, down, left, to right. But nothing.

“Hey, Sungmin, did you and Kyu get the strawberries?” I asked them.

Sungmin raised his head up from the living room as he and Yesung were settling the food on the table. “Yea,” he said. “It’s all in the…” he paused as he saw Eunhyuk walking in with his mouth full and his hands carrying an empty plastic container that was most probably contained the strawberries.

He blinked and looked and us innocently smiling his gummy smile, making me sigh and slap my forehead. Slowly everything seemed to go wrong. We don’t have strawberries, Ryeowook accidentally over baked the cake, and… Yesung just finished the food we bought. Great.

Here’s a note. If you ever get volunteered to have Super Junior as your work mates… DON’T.

“Guys come on, we gotta get this ready before hyung comes back!” Siwon panicked.

“It’s fine,” I said while trying not to let out a sigh. “Heechul said he might be back late anyways.” I pursed my lips and slumped down on the couch filled with confetti.

While the rest of us were starting to become gloomy, the front door burst open and a cheery Krystal appeared.

“I’m hereeeee!” she grinned while flailing her arms open. But all disappeared once she took a glance at me. “Jade Miina Lee, what are you wearing?!”

I blinked and stared down at myself. I was wearing jeans and one of my I Heart FT Island T-shirts. There was nothing wrong with it, right?

“You,” she pointed at me. “You’re lucky I brought extras.” She said as she gathered her stuff and tossed them on the couch.

“Extras? I asked. She zipped open her huge bag to reveal three different dressed that she had brought along.

She brings extra dresses with her?!

“Um, Krystal, what’re you doing?” I asked as she scrambled through her gigantic purple tote bag.

“It’s Heechul oppa’s birthday. Do think I’m gonna let you wear that?” she sneered as she glanced down at my outfit.

“It’s fine to me,” I pouted.

She sighed and faced me. “Hello. This is a party! Dress up, for goodness sakes! Not dress down!!”

I had a feeling she was going to say that.

“Fine.” I uncrossed my arms and gave in. She smiled happily and held up a pink sequin tube top that made me cringe just by looking at it.

Siwon passed by and his eyes widened in horror as he saw the dress Krystal was holding. Without even saying much he just pointed, “You are not gonna wear that.”

I was relieved to hear him say that it made Krystal pout.

“Ah, oppa…” she whined. “Waeyo?”

“It makes her look as if she’s going pole dancing.” Siwon simply stated without censoring his words.

“Tch. Fine.” Krystal pursed her lips and took out another dress. It was a blue denim dress with white knitted lace around the collar.

One look at it and Siwon completely went, “TOO SHORT.”

Krystal stomped her feet at all the rejections Siwon was giving and took out her last dress and showed it to him. “Is this appropriate enough for you, oppa?” she glared.

The one she was holding was a black lacy dress. Short, but the lace that hung over the hem of the skirt toned it down. I had to admit, Krystal have good taste. (http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z465/ShiningMiCha/Untitled.jpg)

Siwon hesitated and rubbed his chin. “Well…” 

I snatched the dress from Krystal before Siwon could say anything. “It’s perfect.” I said, taking it with me to the bathroom to change. I couldn’t stand anymore more dolling up. All I knew is that I needed to head down to Heechul’s studio quick. He was so cold on the phone and I think I figured out why.

I quickly changed into the dress (not wanting Krystal to go all pouty) and grabbed one of my jackets and woke it over. I was heading out towards the door when Donghae asked, “Jade? Where’re you going?”

I crouched down to tie my shoelaces. “Gonna… grab so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter