Caught By The Maknae

Superstar Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul’s POV

It was twelve in the afternoon and supposedly Jade and the girls were in their dorm. I was just about to head on over to drop her present off ‘till Sungmin burst inside my room. My cheeks flushed pink and I quickly tossed the little box on my bed.

“What is it?” I asked him as I noticed that he was looking a little hasty.

“Taeyeon just called me,” he said. “She’s wondering if one of us could drop by their dorm.” By the tone of his voice, he seemed to be concerned about something.

“Any problems?” I asked.

“Jade hasn’t woken up since yesterday.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Me, Sungmin, and Kyu hurried down to the girls’ down as fast as we could while the rest had schedules planned. 

Kyuhyun was the first to burst inside when Hyoyeon opened the door. “Where is she?”

“In our room,” said Tiffany.

“She hasn’t woken up since last night,” said Sooyoung. “Usually she’d be the first to wake up and make breakfast. Is she alright? Is this normal for her?”

“Huh?” Kyuhyun blinked.

“Well, you’ve known her longer than we do, right?”

“Ne, ne,” Kyuhyun nodded repeatedly, not really hearing a word she said.

Sungmin walked over to the bedroom door and began to knock. “Jade? You in there?”

There was silence.

“Maybe she’s just tired,” said Yuri as she was concentrating on her video game on the big screen. A crashing sound appeared and it seemed that Sunny just lost to her.

Me and the guys settled on the couch while Jessica walked over and sat beside me.

“Maybe she’s sick?” said Sooyoung.

“Maybe she’s ill?” said Taeyeon.

“’Ill’ and ‘sick’ are the same thing, Tae,” Seohyun walked in, rolling her eyes at the leader.

“Or maybe,” said Jessica, “she’s upset? Ever wondered about that?”

The rest of the girls fell silent including us guys who were supposed to be helping.

“Come to think of it, she did look a little weary last night when I was brushing her hair,” Yoona said as she recalled. “Oppa,” she turned to me. “Weren’t you the one who brought her back yesterday?”

Pair of nine eyes including another two were on me.

“Yesterday…” I began, aware that Sungmin and Kyuhyun were both watching me like a hawk. “Um, yea.”

“Did something happen?” Jessica leaned over with wide eyes.

I eased back. “Did something happen?” I repeated. “Well, I…”

Yes, something did happen. Something traumatizing, to say the least, I thought. It could be b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter