Uncovering Hidden Feelings

Superstar Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul’s POV

I packed the First Aid Kit with a sigh after she walked out. The whole dressing room turned quiet. I put the Kit aside and slumped on the couch, puffing my cheeks.

“Hyung, what happened?” Siwon asked me from the dressing table. I sighed heavily as I stood up and ran out the room ignoring his question.

“H-Hyung! Where’re you going??” I heard Sungmin’s voice echo from behind.

My eyes traced around, but everywhere was empty and quiet. Only cheers from the stadium were heard. I marched out and opened the back door; only to find Jade crouching down on the ground, cupping her face.

I opened my mouth. “Yah,”

I walked out into the cold night and approached her carefully.

“Don’t just walk away like that. Siwon and the guys are worried, you know?” I told her.

She was quiet; not even a single reply. I sighed and sat down few inches away, giving her some space.

“Do I really have talent…?” she suddenly asked.

My head spun to her direction. “Hm?”

She closed her eyes and pursed her lips slightly.

I blinked and tried to think of a reply. “Why do you ask?”

She shook her head. “I dunno…”

She was silent again and I sat there and waited if she had anything else to say.

“Music makes me happy.” She finally said. “But… would it really be worth it if I have no talent?” she asked.

I glared and slapped her head.

“O-Oww! Hey, that hurt!” she winced.  

“Psh, yea right.” I rolled my eyes. She cut the act and slumped her shoulders back, pouting her glossy lips. I sighed and asked, “Who said that?”

She turned around. “E-Eh?”

“Who said you didn’t have talent?” I asked.

Her face turned sorrow. “Nothing, I just…”

“If Haerin said that then you’re really stupid.” I rolled my eyes.

Her eyes bulged. “H-Hey! I’m not-”

I cut her off by wiping the pink lipstick stain at the corner of her lips. I stared at her and she finally cooled down a bit.

“S-So…” she sounded out, hesitating a bit. “You really believe that it wasn’t my fault?” she asked me.

I leaned back, giving out a suspicious look. “Maybe.” I said. Her wide eyes became droopy and I wrapped one arm around her, pulling her over and messing her hair. “Course I do…” I chuckled.

“N-Not the hair!” she whined and struggled in my grasp. She glanced at her hair and pouted, seeing how frizzy it became.

“You know you’re tough when it comes to fighting with other guys,” I said as I stood up. “But you’re really weak when it comes to sentimental things.”

She scowled at me and was determined to fight back, but in the end she lowered her head and sighed.

I crouched down and held my hand out to her. “Come on.”

She hesitated while pursing her lips in annoyance, ‘till a little smile formed at the corner of her lips and she took my hand.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The Next Day

“Hey, wait up!” I yelled as I hurried on my feet to catch up with the rest.

“You’re too slow!” Donghae laughed as he watched me tug my suitcase along with his.

“Did the two of you really have to do that bet?” Jade’s laughter appeared from behind me as she walked by.

“Hey, loser carries the winner’s luggage.” Donghae shrugged.

“Yea, yea, I hear you.” I rolled my eyes.

“Come on, hurry or we’ll miss our flight because of you.” Yesung teased as he tossed his backpack at the back of the van.

“Psh, I’m coming!” I sighed.

“Here, I’ll help.”

I turned around and saw Jade taking over my suitcase and tugging it with her before I could say anything to protest.

I walked fast to catch up with her. “Thanks…” I whispered.

Sungmin whined. “Yah, hyung! Aren’t you even ashamed to have a girl help you?” he said.

Jade just waved at him. “Don’t worry.” She smiled as she brought up my suitcase and settled it at the back.

 

It was another trip up in the sky for all thirteen of us as we headed back to Seoul leaving Japan behind. While listening to music on my headphones, I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see Jade, smiling at me. Instantly I fiddled with my headphones to take them off as soon as possible.

She bit her lower lip. “You busy?” she asked, wondering if I was up for a StarCraft battle. I grinned and accepted without hesitating to take out my laptop.

In the middle of our little game I stopped to put a potato chip in my mouth. “So how come you didn’t ask Kyuhyun?”

“Nah, I just hate to see his pout whenever I beat him.” She shrugged, which made me laugh.

She noticed the bag of chips beside me.

“Yah, ever heard of sharing?” she frowned with hands on her hips. I smugged and took out another chip from the bag. “Psh.” She scowled while watching me put the chip in my mouth with a tease.

I stared at her with half of the chip in my mouth. She stared back with a glare, and in one quick movement, took the chip.

“H-Hey!”

She ignored my whining and stuffed the chip in . I glared at her as she continued to glare back.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

“GIVE ME BACK MY POTATO CHIP!!”

“NOT UNTIL YOU LEARN HOW TO SHARE!”

I observed their every action from behind with Siwon sitting beside me.

“Seriously…” I heard him sigh. “Will they ever stop?”

“Who knows.” I shrugged.

Almost the whole plane was filled with their shouts and yells.

I slowly turned my head and focused on Siwon. “Hey… Have you noticed how close these two have been?” I asked him.

“Psh, close?” he scoffed. “Kyuhyun,” he turned my head over to Heechul and Jade’s seats in front of us. “Do they look close? They’re practically biting each other’s heads off!”

“Arasso, arasso, I get it.” I said as I began to nod repeatedly. “But… before, during the trip.” I told him.

“Um?” he paused.

I sighed and just shook my head. “Never mind… It’s probably just my imagination.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Heechul’s POV

The plane’s lights were slowly dimming and snores were heard from Leeteuk and Shindong across. I glanced at Jade. She was asleep as well beside me with her head tilted down. I poked her puffy cheek and waved one hand in front of her face. No reaction, whatsoever.

“Are you asleep already?” I asked, poking her cheek once more. The only response I received was a slight groan and mumble. “You’re just gonna sleep and leave me here alone?” I pouted as everyone else were already dozed off.

I lied on my back and just sighed, puffing my cheeks while staring ahead. I turned to my right and suddenly came face to face with her. Her eyes were closed into a deep sleep while her fingers curled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter