Thank You

Sapphire Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life...

Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life...

 

 

ALTHEA RYZ FAJARDO

 

Somebody please help me!

 

I was shouting in my head as I was struggling to break free from Kevin's harassment. He was too strong. It seemed that my energy has been drained. I just closed my eyes and hoped for a miracle to happen. I prayed for someone to stop him. Anyone, just please help me!

 

Then I felt someone grabbed my arm. 

 

"Don't you dare touch her again!" I heard an angry scream. I opened my eyes and saw Donghae standing in front of me. He was still holding my arm. I was not expecting him to come but he did. He just saved me. He then looked at me. It was the first time that I've seen that facial expression. He looked pissed, even more than that. "Let's get out of here."

 

We went to the elevator and Donghae seemed troubled on which floor to press. I pressed deck four. I didn't know why but I just pressed it to go fast. As the elevator started moving, he let go of my hand.

 

We both remained silent. I looked at his face and realized he was still mad. He looked like his character Bu Po Shang in Skip Beat drama yet his expression was more intense. I wondered what made him this mad.

 

"Thank you," I finally said it. "Thank you for saving me back there."

 

He bit his lip and sighed. "I should be sorry. I'm sorry... for being late."

 

"What are you saying? You just saved me. If you didn't come, if you didn't -" I stopped myself. I couldn't imagine what could have happened if he didn't come. 

 

The elevator door opened. We went out and without any conversation, we headed towards the Strauss Dining Room. I guess we were both hungry. There were few people in the room. Donghae went to a table at the farthest corner and I followed him. The waiter then asked for our orders and left after we told him.

 

"Hey," I started the conversation because it seemed he wouldn't talk unless I did. "Are you still mad?"

 

"How can you remain composed after what happened to you?" he asked with a raised tone. I was shocked. 

 

"But I'm safe now. Thanks to you!" I said.

 

"I was almost late! I should have followed you right away!" He was so tensed and  kept looking at the table. He clenched his fist and punched the table lightly.

 

"Hey... calm down," I said and placed my hand on his clenched fist. He looked at me and relaxed. "I'm fine now. Thank you for being there. Just forget what happened.   "I've decided," he held my hand. I swear my heart skipped a beat. "I will protect you."   I was speechless. He didn't have any responsibility for what has happened but why was he acting like that?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter