Bliss

Sapphire Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Let me know if I'm doing this right

Let me know if my grip's too tight

Let me know if I can stay all of my life

Let me know if dreams can come true

Let me know if this one's yours too

Cause I feel you right here...

 

LEE DONGHAE

 

 

We arrived at the ship after an hour and half cruise onboard the catamaran.

 

"I need to rest. You guys need to rest too," Althea told us, me and Kevin. 

 

She went back to her cabin. I also went to mine. I showered to freshen up and lay on my bed. I had a short nap and when I woke up, my head started to hurt like hell. I didn't have enough sleep last night thinking of Althea and I went to that excursion under intense heat of the sun. No wonder I am starting to get sick. 

 

Lee Donghae, you can't get sick! You only have two days left on this ship. You can't waste your time staying in this room!

 

I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked fine. Althea shouldn't know that I'm not feeling well. Well, it's just a headache. 

 

I went out and realized it was already nightfall. I searched for her and saw her at the Mozart dining room at deck five. She was having dinner alone. I felt lucky because I first saw her instead of Kevin. It has been like a competition on who get to her first since the last excursion.

 

I walked towards her. She smiled when she saw me. I felt happy to see her wearing the necklace I gave her. I sat across her and ordered for my food. She continued eating her food as I waited for my order. I kept looking at her until she realized what I was doing.

 

"Hey, stop looking at me!" she exclaimed. I laughed at her reaction.

 

"I'm sorry," I said, trying to suppress my laughter.

 

My order arrived and started eating it. I still felt my head aching but being with her makes it less painful. After having dinner, I invited Althea to stay with me at the Imperial Lounge. There were few people in the area. There was good soft music played that helped lessen the pain that I felt. It was a good place to relax instead of just staying at my cabin. We sat on a couch and I lay on Althea's lap. She was shocked at first but didn't move.

 

I closed my eyes. I felt Althea's fingers brushing my hair. It felt like having a blissful moment.

 

I hope this could last forever.

 

"Althea?" I spoke.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Let's enjoy this cruise's last excursion tomorrow. Is it okay that I'll be your partner?"

 

I heard her chuckle a little. "Of course."

 

This is truly a bliss...

 

^__^

 

ALTHEA RYZ FAJARDO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter