Sweet Serendipity

Sapphire Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"And I'm doing just fine, I'm landing on my feet...

In the nic of time and by the skin of my teeth...

I ain't gonna stress cause the worst ain't happened yet...

Something's watching over me like sweet serendipity..."

 

LEE DONGHAE

 

I was having a shower when I heard a knock on my door. I just came back from the Loterie Treetop Adventure Tour. It was like an adventure camp wherein I tried series of zip lines, rope swings and bridges suspended from platforms mounted in forest trees. It was very fun although I was honestly scared at first. I finished the tour for three hours and decided to go back to the ship to freshen up. When I arrived, miss drunk had left already. She arranged my things and left my room tidy. I was moved by that gesture. I knew she's not a bad person at all. 

 

A few minutes later, I heard a knock again. I hurriedly dried myself, put on my boxers and rushed towards the door. I didn't know what made me so excited. When I opened it, I saw a lady was already leaving. It's her!

 

"You came back," I called her. She stopped. She turned around but kept looking down at the floor. I moved towards her to check if she was fine. "Are you okay? Does your head hurt?"

 

"Ah no-" she stopped when she looked at my face. She looked shocked and I believe I know why. She rubbed her eyes to clear her vision and I stopped her from doing it too much which could hurt her eyes.

 

"I'm real. You are not dreaming," I told her. She still froze in shock. "I'm Lee Donghae."

 

I held out my hand for a hand shake. She was hesitant to take my hand so I took hers and shook it. "Nice meeting you...."

 

"Althea.. Althea Fajardo," she continued. She smiled at me. Beautiful smile.

 

"Um, I'm sorry but can you wait for me? I'll change first before we talk. Is it fine with you?" She nodded. "Please wait for me okay?

 

I ran back to my room and it took me only about five minutes to get ready. I don't understand why I was so excited to talk to this girl. It seems that she really affected me after last night. I almost ran outside after fixing my hair. I was relieved to see her standing at the same spot I left her.

 

"Let's talk somewhere else," I told her. She nodded and we started to walk.

 

W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter