Invisible

Sapphire Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I wish you look at me that way

Your beautiful eyes looking deep into mine

Telling me more than any words could say

But you don't even know I'm alive

Baby to you, all I am is the invisible man...

 

ALTHEA RYZ FAJARDO

 

I didn't get enough sleep. I think I didn't sleep at all! 

 

I kept on looking at the star necklace Donghae gave me. His face and his words were stuck on my head.

 

I arrived at the meeting place and was surprised to see Donghae. When he saw me, he smiled sweetly and I felt chills sent down to my spine. All I could do was smile back and pretend that I was not 'that' affected by him.

 

"Good morning," he greeted. "Did you sleep well?" 

 

I just nodded and hoped that there were no dark circles under my eyes.

 

The shipped docked at Basseterre, St. Kitts and the morning excursion that I chose was the Catamaran Fan-Ta-Sea, which is a leisure catamaran cruise along the scenic southeast coastline of St. Kitts. 

 

A few minutes later, Kevin arrived, running towards us. "Hey, good morning, Althea!"

 

"Hi Kevin," I responded. He looked at Donghae and just smiled at him.

 

"So Althea," he whispered. "I'll still be your partner, okay?"

 

We then got onboard the catamaran, which is a multihulled ship used for leisure sailing. There were about 10 guests per catamaran. When everyone boarded, there was a brief safety orientation and crew introduction. The cruise started after the sails were hoisted. We sailed down the scenic southeastern peninsula coastline of St. Kitts. When we arrived at the ten Bay, the catamaran stopped for us to do snorkeling. We had a safety and snorkeling briefing, and we were given our swim vests.

 

This should be fun! 

 

After changing to my vest, I looked at the waters and was amazed by how clear the water is. You can even see the marine life under it. Before jumping to the water, I felt a hand gripping my wrist.

 

Donghae?

 

"Let's do this together, okay?" he said. 

 

Kevin came to us but realized Donghae came to me first. He looked disappointed but still, he smiled. Everyone jumped to the waters and started snorkeling. We saw a variety of marine life - beautiful corals, reef fishes and even manta rays! I was also amazed by th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter