Now

Sapphire Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Now is all I think about

Now that I am happy

And I'm not sure if there will be a future for us...

Now is all I offer

It's everything I got

And I still wish that there will be a future for us...

 

 

LEE DONGHAE

 

"Althea," I called her.

 

She looked at me but continued to walk as if she didn't mind my presence. When she walked past where I was standing, I followed her and held her arm to stop her.

 

"Please, hear me out."

 

She didn't look at me.

 

"Please don't make this hard for me," she finally said.

 

I wrapped my arms around her shoulders in a backhug. I expected her to breakaway but she didn't move.

 

"I'll admit," I whispered to her ear as I rested my chin on her shoulder. "At first, I was only interested in you because of your feelings for me. I felt sorry for breaking your heart when I made public my relationship with Eunseo. However, as we became good friends, I felt something different. I felt blissful happiness with you. I mean, I can be myself without thinking about my reputation or whatsoever. I feel so comfortable with you which I've never felt with any girl, even with Eunseo. I feel sad when I'm not with you. I feel pain when I see you with someone else. I was not sure if all of these feelings are true because I myself know that we've just met. But then I realized would time really matter? I've never felt this before and all I care about is now. So please, Althea.. Give me a chance.. You gave Kevin a chance and I believe I deserve it too..."

 

Althea remained silent during my entire speech. When I stopped talking, she still didn't give me an answer. I just felt a drop of liquid falling into my arm.

 

Tears... She's... crying?

 

She then held my arm, let go and walked fast away from me. My legs didn't move. I remained standing and just looked at her disappear from my sight.

 

I know I am hurt from all of this happening between us but now it hit me. Althea is hurting too and the pain she's enduring could be a hundred times more than mine...

---

ALTHEA RYZ FAJARDO

 

I had to let go. 

All he was saying were beautiful words describing his feelings for me yet instead of being happy, it felt like my heart was shattered.

 

As I reached my cabin, I locked the door and threw my things on my sofa. I lay on my bed with my face on my pillow. I tried so hard to stop my tears from falling but they won't. I really don't understand why I felt that way.

 

Why are you doing this to me? Why are you falling for me? As much as I want to love you, we couldn't be together. You are a star and I'm just your fan. I've already accepted the reality of us being impossible. I've already accepted that you wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter