Especially for You

Sapphire Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Especially for you...

I wanna let you know what I was going through

All the time we were apart I thought of you

You were in my heart

My love never changed

I still feel the same...

 

LEE DONGHAE

 

That should be me.

 

It was already four in the afternoon when we came back to the ship after the excursion. I hated myself for not being Althea's partner. I envy how Kevin seemed to enjoy her company. I envy their private talks. I envy them being together throughout the excursion like a real couple.

 

"Hey Donghae!" Kelly called me. She ran towards me and hugged me. I was shocked but I tried to remain calm. She pulled away and kissed my cheek. "I really had fun today! I hope we can still be friends after this."

 

"Sure," I told her. She smiled and left me. I went up to my suite at deck seven to freshen up. After a cool shower, I went to the open air deck at deck six to relax. It was the place where I first saw Althea. I sat at the corner of the area and just watched the ocean. I closed my eyes and felt the cool ocean breeze on my face. It was very quiet until I heard a voice singing.

 

"Especially for you, I wanna let you know what I was going through..." 

 

It was a beautiful voice from a girl. I remained silent to avoid distracting the person. I kept my eyes closed to listen to the song well. 

 

"All the time we were apart I thought of you. You were in my heart. My love never changed. I still feel the same..."

 

It's MYMP's Especially for You. I love this song.

 

I opened my eyes and stood up to see who was singing.

 

"Especially for you -" 

 

The girl stopped singing when she saw me. She looked shocked. But I was much more amazed to see who it was. It was Althea.

 

"Sorry to interrupt you," I said. She just smiled shyly. "I didn't know you have a very beautiful voice. I am happy to hear you sing one of my favorite songs."

 

"It's not really that beautiful. I just sing when I'm alone," she said, looking at the ocean. 

 

I hope that song was intended for me.

 

"It is beautiful. I like it very much."

 

I saw her blush a little. "Thanks," she said.

 

I started to ran out of words to tell her. Then came an awkward silence.

 

"Uhm, are you fine?" I asked her. "I mean, aren't you tired from this day's excursion?"

 

"Ah, I'm fine. I wanted to rest here. In this place. It feels so peaceful."

 

"I see. I hope you don't mind me being here."

 

"You are the first to came here. I hope you don't mind me," she said.

 

I sat back on the floor and she sat beside me. I was not expecting her to stay so I was so happy when she did. We remained quiet as we watched the ocean. I didn't know what to tell her. All I could care about was Althea sitting beside me. I thought maybe she had forgiven me for all that I've done.

 

"Thank you," I said without looking at her.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Thank you for still accepting me as your friend. And sorry for being selfish and not thinking about what you feel."

 

She smiled. "Let's just be good friends," All I could do is smile a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter