Incomplete

Sapphire Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eventhough it seems I have everything, I don't wanna be a lonely fool

All of the women, all the expensive cars, all of the money don't amount to you

So I can make believe I have everything but I can't pretend that I don't see

That without you girl, my life is incomplete... 

 

LEE DONGHAE

SUPER SHOW 11 THE ULTIMATE SUPER SHOW - ENCORE CONCERT

 

"Check the headlights! Is it good already?" PD asked one of the staffs.

I saw PD-nim running around since we arrived at the stadium. Today is finally the end of SS11 world tour. Everyone has been looking foward for this. Especially me.

Everybody has been very busy and nervous for this eventhough we have been doing this for so many times already. I am so excited but so nervous at the same time because of what Leeteuk hyung told me a week prior this day.

"Sing your new song for your solo."

"What?!" I was shocked. I had solo stages in the past Super Show but I was always with another member like Hyukjae. I am not really that confident doing solo stages.

"I am giving you a chance now so grab it. Start practicing now."

"But -"

"No buts. Do what I say."

I had no choice. I really wanted to perform my new song but it was intended to be sung by all members. I wrote it 2 weeks ago and it was made for Althea and Aiden. "없는 기쁨" (Bliss) was its title.

I've always believed, meeting you was fate...

I will never forget, never regret...

Until we meet again, I will wait...

And with you, my bliss will be met...

We had our final rehearsal for this day's concert. Leeteuk hyung focused on the very details because he wanted this concert to be perfect. Everyone was practicing so hard especially on their solo stages. When it was my turn to rehearse my solo perf, Leeteuk hyung patted my back as I went upstage. I started singing and dancing to my song. The song was similar in rhythm with "Beautiful" and the dance was choreographed by Shindong and Hyukjae. I wanted this perf to be perfect so I practiced so hard, not only with dancing but also my singing. I hoped that Althea and Aiden would be at the concert and they would be happy watching my stage.

After everything has been rehearsed, we headed to the dressing rooms and started to change to our costumes and had our hair and make up done. During the preparations, there were other artists who came and gave us their support. SHINee and EXO arrived at the backstage and congratulated us. INFINITE also came and greeted us. Even Eunseo came and personally congratulated me. I felt happy with all the greetings from our friends. Even our parents came but settled at the special area for them as the backstage became crowded by our friends.

After about 4 hours of preparation, we finally started the concert. It is always overwhelming seeing the sapphire blue ocean everytime we start the show.

Finally it started. As the opening VCR was shown, I could hear all the screams and fanchants from the audience. We went to our designated areas. I was at the left side and I was waiting for the stage plank to be elevated. When the VCR ended, the lights went off and the screams became lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter