Moving Closer

Sapphire Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Inch by inch we're moving closer

Feels like a fairytale ending...

Take my heart, this is the moment

I'm moving closer to you...

 

 

ALTHEA RYZ FAJARDO

 

Shopping for SJ members' gifts? Not a bad idea at all!

 

I agreed to Donghae's favor to go with him shopping. It was a good idea since I didn't have anything to do this time. We went to the Royal Promenade, which is the mall of the ship where everything one needs can be found.

 

"So, who's gift should we start with?" I asked Donghae.

 

"Jungsoo-hyung," he said. "What do you think is the best gift for him?"

 

"Hmm, I'm not really familiar with him," I confessed. "All I know is that he loves white."

 

Donghae chuckled. 

 

Please don't do that. You're killing me.

 

He went inside a clothing shop. There were various brands and styles and for me, they were all expensive! I wonder if Donghae would really buy different gifts for each member. 

 

"Hey," I called him. He turned to me. "Leeteuk is still in the military service, right?"

 

"Yeah, but due to health issues caused by the accident in the past, he is just doing a public service like Heechul-hyung," he explained.

 

"I see," I said and continued looking at the displayed clothes. I was wondering which would fit Donghae best.

 

"Hmm, I don't know what to give hyung," Donghae said with a pout on his face. He really looked cute.

 

"I think it would be good to give him anything white. Like white shirt, white cap or white socks," I said. 

 

Gaah! I'm not really good at looking for gifts! SO lame, Althea.

 

We continued looking until something caught my eye. It was a black face mask with an angel design. I thought it was perfect for leader-ssi. I picked it up but I was not sure if I could suggest it as a gift because it was too plain and simple. After thinking for a while, I realized it was not worth it so I placed it back but Donghae saw it and picked it up.

 

"This is cute!" he said, looking at the item. "Do you think hyung will like this?"

 

"Uhm, I'm not really sure because it's not white but I think it would fit him because of the design," I answered shyly. He smiled at me and paid for the item. I felt happy when he agreed to buy it. I knew it was not really worth it but I really hope Leeteuk would like it.

 

We went to other shops to choose for the other members' gifts. He would ask me for suggestions and my comments on the things he chooses for s. He would tell me that ELF knows the members better than the members themselves.  After about 2 hours, we finally completed our mission. The gifts that we bought are:

 

Leeteuk - a black face mask with an angel design and a neck pillow (Donghae added the pillow because he wanted his hyung to rest while working in office.)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter