That's When I'll Stop Loving You

Sapphire Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When winter comes in summer...

When there's no more forever...

When lies become the truth...

You'll know then, baby...

That's when I'll stop loving you...

ALTHEA - I was just a fan. An everlasting friend. Who would have thought that this day would come to me? Walking down the aisle towards the person who I only thought someone that could never be reached, even in my dreams. Every fangirl's wish to marry her bias - is now happening to me. Every single cell in my system couldn't believe this is true. But it is. I am getting married to Lee Donghae.

DONGHAE - My lifelong dream has come true. There she is, my beautiful bride, heading towards me. Marriage is not really part of the long-term goals of being an idol, yet, I never stopped hoping for mine to come. Even before, I've always wanted to have my own family - with a beautiful wife and my own children. This too much happiness that I am feeling is overwhelming - I think I could cry.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Everyone in the kpop industry has been anticipating this marriage. All the media, fans and netizens has been talking about this. It is the first time in Korea's music industry that an idol has married his fan and everyone has a lot of anticipation for this. The topic has been the most searched in Naver and has been trending in social media websites. Despite all the fuzz, the couple decided to keep the wedding as private as possible. Set in the cruise ship that Donghae bought and named "Althea", the wedding only invited the close family and friends of the couple. The guest list included all the Althea's family, Super Junior members, other SMent artists, managers, entertainment industry's prominent personalities, Kevin Chang and Son Eunseo.

Althea was wearing a white lace gown which was perfectly fit for her slim figure. Her hair was permed to big curls well-tied with a mixture of pink, yellow and white flowers decorating the ponytail. She looked like a princess as she paved her way towards her groom, who was wearing a black tuxedo and a well-kept black hair.

The ceremony started with all solemnity and the couple expressed their vows to each other.

"Althea, I've been telling you this before and I am going to tell you again and even promise to tell you each and everyday of our lives starting today. I love you and I always will. I promise to try my best to be a good husband to you and a good father to Aiden. I promise to take care of you and our family, and I promise that no one would destroy us ever again."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter