A Little More Time on You

Sapphire Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your love is like a river, peaceful and deep

Your soul is like a secret that I never could keep

Why I look into your eyes I know that it's true

God must have spent a little more time on you

 

 

LEE DONGHAE

 

Althea...

I froze. I didn't know what to do. Leeteuk moved towards her and shook her hand.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you. You son Aiden is very talented."

"I'm Althea. Nice to meet you leader-ssi."

Leeteuk chuckled at her statement. He waited for me to introduce myself and wondered why I haven't said anything.

"Mom! I danced with ahjussi!" Aiden exclaimed, referring to me. "You wanted to meet him, right mom? Here he is! Ahjussi! Please be good to my mommy!" 

He moved down and I placed him gently on the floor. He pulled Leeteuk's arm and signaled him for them to leave us alone. I never thought a child could become a matchmaker. Leeteuk understood and they went back to the room where the other members were resting leaving me and Althea.

"Let's go sit down," I finally spoke up. She smiled and followed my lead. As we sat down, I could still feel my heart trying to jump out of my chest. I never knew I would feel this way when I meet her again. "Thank you for coming to our concert."

"This was my dream. Watching a Super Show with all the members complete," she said.

"It was mine too. I'm so happy that we finally made it."

"Congratulations.. It seems you're really living your dream."

"Yeah. So... how are you? It seems you're..." I couldn't say it. "Married."

"Oh no, I'm not," she said. My heart skipped a beat.

"But Aiden..."

"He's my son but I'm not married."

"So who's his father?"

Althea didn't answer and just looked straight into my eyes. I wondered why she was like that but then it hit me.

"He's mine?"

She nodded.

Oh my God! I have a son??!! 

I didn't know how to react.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter