Learning to Fall

Sapphire Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I'm learning to fall, I can hardly breathe

When I'm going down don't worry about me

Don't try this at home, Pretend you don't see

I don't wanna know that you know it should've been me...

 

KEVIN CHANG

 

Thank you Althea for trusting me again.

 

The movie started according to the scheduled time. The film was fun and the storyline was well-created. Although the target audience were kids, I myself enjoyed the film. So did Althea. She was laughing so hard like a child. She would sometimes talk to me about the film and we would then be laughing together.

 

I knew that she only came with me because I wanted to watch this with a friend but it didn't matter. It may still be difficult for her to trust me completely after what I did. I regretted it badly and winning her trust back would not be easy but I would definitely try my best.

 

I may be enjoying the film but there was still something that bothered me.

 

What happened between Althea and the korean-friend-who-happened-to-be-a-celebrity Donghae? Why did she avoid talking about him? She admitted that she's a fan but she didn't tell me if she liked him more than a fan. I knew she does like him and even loves him but I couldn't believe that guy would take advantage of those feelings. I bet he was only sticking with her because he knew she wanted to be close to him. I think Althea knows that herself that's why she didn't want to talk about it. I swear I would never let that guy near her again! I would not risk her heart being broken by that user!

 

When the movie ended, we went directly to the dining hall to have lunch. Althea kept on smiling and I knew she really had fun watching the movie.

 

"Hey, thanks alot for the treat. I really enjoyed it!" she said while eating.

 

"You're very much welcome," I responded.

 

While we were eating, I saw Donghae heading towards our direction. Althea didn't see him.

 

"Althea, I'll get some sweets. Just stay here, okay?" I said and headed towards Donghae. He looked calm but serious.

 

"Let's talk outside," I told him. He looked at me straight in the eye and we went out of the dining hall.

 

"I told you not to see her again," Donghae said as we reached outside the hall. He looked pissed.

 

"I asked for Althea's forgiveness and she gave me another chance. You don't have any right to stop me from seeing her."

 

"What you did to her was unforgivable!" he said, still trying to lower the tone of his angry voice.

 

"And you think what you're doing to her is alright?" I said. I maintained a calm approach.

 

He looked puzzled. "What are you talking about?"

 

"You are taking advantage of her feelings as a fan. You're intentionally getting close to her because you know she likes you. And in the end what? You'll just leave her and pretend you never met her?!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter