Could Be Wrong

Sapphire Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If I could hold your hand, look into your eyes...

Would you try to understand the things I'm gonna say?

If I could show you how much I feel for you...

Would you turn around and tell me you feel the same way too?

Could be wrong you know, coming out the blue...

I really have to say this

Baby, I love you...

 

 

 

ALTHEA RYZ FAJARDO

 

"If you're going to sleep then I'll sleep with you."

 

Those were Donghae's words that made me go crazy. "What?!" was all I could say.

 

He laughed at my response. "That was scary," he said.

 

"You are making fun of me huh?" I said, pouting. His facial expression changed to worry.

 

"Are you angry?" he asked. "I just didn't want you to leave. I'm sorry..."

 

He really is a child. The Donghae I knew two years ago - innocent, childish and cute - is the one facing me right now. I laughed looking at his expression.

 

"Fine. I won't take a nap but I have to do something relaxing."

 

Donghae smiled as if he won a game. "I know! Let's have a massage!"

 

We went to the day spa at deck 12. We were welcomed by the attendants and we moved to separate rooms. I had a whole body massage which felt like I was in heaven. I have been so tensed since day one of this cruise. The last time I've had this relaxing massage was two months ago. I felt very happy being able to relax again. I slept while being massaged. When I woke up, it was four in the afternoon already.

 

I overslept! I forgot about Donghae! I thought. I rushed outside the spa and looked around for him. I couldn't find him anywhere. I went around the entire deck and finally saw him sitting on a bench, looking at the ocean. I hesitated to go near him at first but I knew I had to. I went in front of him and did a 90-degree bow.

 

"I'm so sorry!" I said. He didn't look at me. He is angry. What should I do now? I felt so guilty at what I've done. "I'm sorry for not keeping my promise not to sleep. Please don't get mad at me." 

 

Donghae then stood up and hugged me.

 

"Please stop doing that," he said while hugging me tight.

 

"What are you saying?"

 

"You always leave me, making me worry for you so much!"

 

"But I didn't leave you! I fell asleep! Didn't you ask the spa attendant if I left?"

 

He didn't say anything. I guess he didn't ask and thought that I left him. I didn't know what to feel at that moment. He is hugging me. Lee Donghae is hugging me!

 

He let me go and looked at me with a baby face. I laughed.

 

"Why are you laughing?" he asked, his face looked serious. I stopped laughing.

 

"I'm so sorry. What sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter