Before the Worst

Sapphire Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before the worst, before we meet

Before our hearts decided It was to love again

Before too late, before too long

Let's try to take it back

Before it all went wrong

Lee Donghae

I woke up to the sweet scent of lavender. It was Althea. She was sleeping peacefully beside me. I smiled as I looked upon her pretty face. I still can't believe she's with me now. And of course with our son, Aiden.

The love we shared last night was the best evidence that everything is real. She's mine and I'm hers. I have my own son and he finally accepted me as his dad. No one could ever take this treasure away from me.

I heard my phone ringing. I slowly reached for it on my side table to avoid waking Althea. The call was from Chairman Lee.

"Hello, goodmorning, Chairman," I greeted.

"Donghae, I need to discuss some important things to you today. Please come to my office as soon as possible."

What would he want to discuss with me? Oh, I guess it would be about the rumors.

"Yes, Chairman. I would head there after breakfast." Then he hung up.

I was a little worried about this meeting yet I just wanted to enjoy this serene moment with her. I kept looking at her and traced her facial features with my finger, touching her delicate skin lightly. I started with her eyebrow to her nose bridge, then to her cheekbone and finally to her lips. I was tracing my finger to her soft pink lips when she suddenly bit my finger. I was shocked and she giggled. I took a deep breath and laughed with her. For revenge, I pinched her nose and she struggled to break free until she was on top of me, straddling on my toned abdomen.

"Good morning," Althea smiled and pecked my lips.

"Good morning. It seems that you had a good dream."

"Hmmm... yeah. You know what? I've never had a beautiful dream since we arrived in Seoul... until last night."

"Really? So what was your dream? Was I in it?"

"Well, yeah. You, me and Aiden. We were watching the sunset by the beach. I really loved it."

"You wanna do that?" I asked her.

"Of course. I'm sure Aiden would love that too."

"Let's do that then."

"Thank you."

She kissed my lips again but this time I didn't break away. After a few seconds, she broke away.

"You have a meeting, right?"

"So you were listening."

"Just a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter