Something Like You

Sapphire Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something happens when you look at me I forget to speak...

Something happens when you kiss my mouth, my knees get so weak...

Could this be true, this is what God has meant for me coz I can't believe...

That something like you could happen to me...

ALTHEA RYZ FAJARDO

It has been a month since the encore concert. The announcement made by Donghae regarding having a son spread globally and everyone has been talking about it. ELF even knew about me and posted pictures of me and Aiden on the internet. There were those who accepted the fact of Donghae having a relationship and even having a son, but there are still those who bashed us, especially me. Donghae kept on apologizing for those comments about me and I reassured him that it's not his fault and that I understand that it would never be easy to accept for those who loves him. The company has tried to minimize the news regarding this issue until it has become lessened.

The company has given all the members a break. Most of them went back to their hometown and visited their families. The members whose families are in Seoul helped in their family businesses. The hardworking members and those with regular shows, including Leeteuk, Sungmin, Ryeowook and Shindong, continued with their work. Donghae preferred to stay at home and spent a lot of time taking care of Aiden especially when I still had to work at the hospital.

"Hey Althea, how is it being in a relationship with someone famous?" Dr. Kim, one of my colleagues asked me. Her tone sounded bitter. I just smiled at her.

"It's never easy. You have to deal with the different reactions. No matter how hard you try to stay low, there would be people who become curious and would try to invade your private life." 

Dr. Kim scoffed and left.

All I could do is sigh. No matter where I go, people look at me as if I did something wrong. I just accepted that this is just how it is and I have to bear with it. I need Donghae, I need my family. I can bear all of this.

My shift is done and I couldn't wait to get back home. I can't wait to see Aiden and of course, Donghae. I walked as fast as I can to leave the hospital and I was shocked to see who came to fetch me.

"Mommy!" Aiden called me. All the bad things that has happened were washed away by my baby's smile. I rushed and carried my baby to my arms. I saw Donghae heading towards us. I smiled at him.

"How's your day?" he asked, flashing a sweet smile that made my knees wobble a little. Oh God, that smile. It's for me.

"Oh, I had a busy day but seeing both of your smiles made my day better." Donghae smiled and kissed my forehead. He also got Aiden and held my hand. 

"Let's go then so you could rest," he said.

Donghae started the car and we left. As we were driving, Aiden has been singing the songs played which were Super Junior songs. It was such a delight to hear my kid singing the songs that I have been singing long before. I also started singing with him and Donghae joined us. I noticed that we were not heading the usual way to our house.

"Where are we going?" I asked Donghae. Donghae smiled at me but kept mum. I started to get nervous. What is he planning to do now?

A few minutes later, we arrived at a moviehouse. It was empty. I was hesitant to get inside but Aiden pulled me and guided me to sit at the center. He sat beside me.

A few seconds later, the lights went off. I didn't know what to expect at that moment. I tightened the grip I had on Aiden's little hand.

"It's alright, mommy," Aiden whispered to my ear. A few seconds later, a music started to play and the lights on the stage . I saw all the members in front and the music started playing. A very familiar tune.

Love, Oh baby my girl
You're my everything,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter