Trust Me

Sapphire Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Trust in me, baby...

Trust in my love, in my heart...

Keep the faith in my love...

Don't turn your face away from me...

You gotta believe in me...

 

ALTHEA RYZ FAJARDO

 

It was already nighttime and Donghae has not returned yet. Aiden has been asking where his dad went and I just told him that his daddy had to attend to something important at work. I had to encourage Aiden to eat his dinner despite his persistent desire to wait and eat with his dad.

 

I felt something bad is about to happen. At the back of my mind I knew that we would never achieve our wish to be together. Many would not allow Donghae to just have a family when Super Junior has just been reunited after several years. The company won't allow that and I guess even the fans wouldn't either.

 

Aiden fell asleep on the couch while waiting for his dad to come home. I carried him to his room and left his table lamp on. I watched my son as he sleeps soundly. He really resembles his dad, even when he's sleeping. I kissed his forehead and turned off the light. When I went back to the living room, Donghae has just arrived. He didn't look well. I went closer to him and held his hands.

 

"Tell me what happened," I started. His eyes became wet.

 

"I'm sorry. I couldn't protect you," he said, trying to stop his tears from falling. "I have to leave. This is the only way. I'm sorry." He couldn't control it anymore and tears fell from his eyes.

 

"Shh..." I wiped his tears. I didn't know what to say to him. I knew this would happen and my heart is breaking seeing him hurting like this and knowing my son would not be able to be with his dad again.

 

"I really want to be with you. This family is my treasure." His tears kept on falling and he hugged me tight. I tried to stop my own tears for I don't want him to be hurt more.

 

"Hey... I understand. We understand. We know how much you love us and no matter where you are, we will just be here. If you need someone, we are just here so don't worry too much, okay?"

 

He looked straight into my eyes and held my hand close to his heart.

 

"Althea, I love you. Please don't forget that. No matter what happens, you will always have my heart. You are the mother of my chil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter