I Won't Give Up

Sapphire Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I won't give up on us even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up

I won't give up on us, God knows I'm told he knows

We've got a lot to learn

God knows we're worth it....

 

ALTHEA RYZ FAJARDO

"Woah! Aiden is really amazing! To think he's just five!" Leeteuk exclaimed after watching the live feed of Donghae and Aiden's perf at the waiting room.

I just nodded in agreement. Even I couldn't believe my son is capable of memorizing those dance steps in a short period of time. I was even surprised he agreed to do this.

"Hi Althea!" Leeteuk greeted as I opened the door. I saw him with Hyukjae, Sungmin and Shindong. I was shocked to see them at my front door.

"Hi! Please come in!" was all I said. They entered the house and sat at the couch. "What would you like? Tea or juice or-"

"Anything Althea is fine," Leeteuk said. I smiled at them and grabbed some drinks for the boys.

"So what brought you guys here?" I asked as I handed them their drinks.

"Well, you know that our encore concert is near right, like in 2 weeks time?" Leeteuk started.

"Yeah," I responded.

"And Donghae specially prepared for this," Hyukjae added.

"So we decided to surprise him," Shindong finished.

"Wait, it doesn't make sense," I said.

"Well, yeah, you're right, haha," Leeteuk laughed. "Well, he's been so down lately and I really feel bad for my dongsaeng, so I decided to give him a little surprise."

I started to get nervous to where this conversation was heading.

"Ahjussi!" Aiden exclaimed as he ran down from his room. He rushed towards Leeteuk and sat on his lap.

"So, what is this surprise then?" I asked.

They all looked at Aiden.

"Huh?" Aiden innocently asked.

And with that, Aiden practiced so hard than everybody else. He loved dancing and when he knew that he would dance with his dad, he became much more excited about it. I realized that he really got his looks and talent from his dad.

After the performance, Donghae carried Aiden into his arms and rushed backstage. I could hear the staffs congratulating the two of their performance outside. As the door opened, Aiden ran to me with a huge smile on his face.

"Mom! Have you seen it? I did well, right mom?" he asked cheerfully.

"Of course, baby. You were amazing like your dad," I said smiling.

"Althea," Donghae said as he saw me.

I smiled at him. God, I missed him so much.

"You did great as well," I told him.

He started heading towards me and hugged me tight. It seemed that he started crying as I could hear his sobs.

"Hey, don't cry," I said, patting his back.

"I've missed you. So much," he said.

"Daddy is a crybaby," Aiden said and everyone started laughing. Donghae broke the hug and smiled shyly.

"Hey, you can continue that later. The concert is not yet over," Leeteuk reminded everyone.

The concert continued and I could see Donghae's expression changed from the start of the concert. He looked happy and became playful with the members and the audience. Well, he became too playful, hitting Hyukjae, hopping on Shindong's back, taking selcas to almost every part of the stadium, picking up gifts and banners, breaking lightsticks, etc..

During the encore, the members did their final performances running all around the stadium doing fanservice. They, indeed, are the kings of fanservice. At the ending ment, each member were given the chance to talk. Then the floor was given to Donghae.

"Ahm, I want to thank all the ELF for staying with us through all these years. You never left us. Eventhough we went to military service then came back, you remained with us," he started to get teary-eyed. "I will never get tired of thanking all of you. But I want to ask all of your support. Will you guys support my happiness?"

Everyone looked puzzled by his statement. Even the rest of the members.

"What the hell are you trying to do?" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter