Find Me

Sapphire Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Find me here in your arms

Now I'm wondering where you've always been

Blindly, I came to you

Knowing you'd breathe a new life from within

 

ALTHEA RYZ FAJARDO

I've gotten used to it.

Living a life without him has become a routine. I was all alone before but when I met him, I thought I could never be without him. Yet, I left him and I survived. I never felt lonely for he gave me Aiden. Then, I saw him again. I thought nothing could ever separate us and this would be a permanent happy ending. Yet, he left me this time. Still, I could not say that I feel so lonely because Aiden is still with me. It seems that I have started to lose hope on his return. I built up a mindset that he may never come back despite his promise that he would. I don't resent him. I was never mad at him. I know there are just things in this world that is beyond our control. It may hurt a lot, but we just have to accept it. If he did come back, then it's good. But if he wouldn't, then maybe we were not really meant to be...

"Mom.." Aiden spoke as he open his eyes. He slept beside me.

"Good morning, my dear. How was your sleep?" I said as I kissed his forehead.

He looked sad.

"What's wrong?"

"I dreamt of dad."

His words pierced through my ears and my system did not want to listen to it further yet I had to.

"What was it?"

"Dad looked so sad, mommy. He was crying and hugging me. He said he missed me so much and he wanted to come back home. I told him that mommy and I are waiting for him to come back. Then, he disappeared."

He was about to cry and I held his face. He looked straight into my eyes.

"He will come back."

After hearing my words, he wiped off his single tear that threatened to fall and smiled.

His eye smile looked exactly like his dad's...

---

"Where are we going mommy?"

"Hmm... because you have been a very good boy, mommy will grant you a wish. Today, we are going to wherever you want to go. So where do you want to go baby?"

He smiled then gestured as if he was in a deep thought.

"Hmm..."

He shifted towards me, standing straight and held my hand.

"May I ask this beautiful lady in front of me for a date?" he said and smirked at me.

I was in awe. Where the hell did this four-year-old kid learn such ways to get a girl? Donghae, what have you taught our son?

"My pleasure."

He smiled and rushed to the car. As I the engine, he looked so excited and was grinning widely.

"So where would our special date be, my dear?" I asked him.

"Hmmm... I want to take you to an amusement park. Let's go to Lotte World!"

I couldn't hide my laughter. He is just a kid. No matter how hard he try to look like an adult, he would forever be a child. Like his dad.

When we arrived at the park, he looked so excited and started pointing at the rides that he wanted to try. I was not that brave to try those scary rides but for my son, I did all of them. I thought I was going to die. When it was close to lunch time, we headed to a nearby restaurant to eat. While waiting for our order, my phone rang.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter