Red

Sapphire Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Losing him was blue like I'd never know

Missing him was dark grey all alone

Forgetting him is like trying to know somebody you've never met

But loving him was red...

 

LEE DONGHAE

 

"Yah, Lee Donghae!" Leeteuk-hyung shouted as he entered my room. He looked pissed off. "What is the meaning of this?"

He showed me his tablet with the news article "Super Junior Lee Dong Hae and Actress Son Eun Seo Dating Again!" He then opened another article saying, "Super Junior Lee Donghae Denies Rumors on Having a Son!"

"Hyung..."

"Explain yourself to me Donghae," he asked me.

"Hyung, whatever is stated there, then that's it." I shouldn't involve him. For sure he would rush to Chairman Lee and fight over it.

"What?! You are back with Eunseo? How about Althea? What would she feel about this? And Aiden?! For God's sake, Donghae! You just denied your son!"

"This is none of your business hyung!" I shouted back at him.

He stopped talking and looked at me intensely. Shocked. Angry. He bit his lip and and clenched his fist as if he wanted to punch me but couldn't. He left the room without saying anything.

---

We had to go on a meeting regarding our world tour. Since that incident, Leeteuk-hyung has been cold to me. He never talked to me again. Even the other members noticed it.

"Did you fight with hyung?" Hyukjae whispered before the meeting started.

"It's nothing," I answered.

"What?! Since when have you become so cold?" Hyukjae asked with concerned look.

"Please... Just let me be."

He was about to speak again when manager Junghoon-hyung arrived.

"So guys, are we all here?" he asked.

"Ne," we all answered.

He then started talking about the next stops for our world tour. Many ELF worldwide has been anticipating this concert as this is the first time we are all complete again since SS1. Many countries requested for us to go to their countries but the final decision is still with the company.

"So we have a total of 10-month series of concerts in various countries. I'm sure you are all used to this since before, right? And I'm pretty sure you all know how important this concert tour is, right?"

"Ne."

"So there should be no hindrances or whatsoever that could impede your success. If there are any problems, please settle them so that it wouldn't affect your performances."

He gave us the sche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter