Thunder

Sapphire Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer

Do you know you're unlike any other

You'll always be my thunder and I say

You're eyes shone the brightest of all the colors

I don't wanna ever love another

You'll always be my thunder

So bring on the rain...

 

KEVIN CHANG

 

I haven't seen Althea since yesterday. Since she told me she loves Donghae.

 

I couldn't forget her face. It was the first time I've seen her worried and angry at the same time. I've always seen her happy face. There were also times when I saw her in deep thoughts like she's having some problems yet she pretended she was okay. But yesterday, her expression was pure and honest.

 

I couldn't even sleep well last night thinking about her. I realized I just couldn't have her. 

 

I looked for her since this morning because I wanted to talk to her - and Donghae. I saw them finally at the florist shop at deck 11. Althea was looking at various floral displays while Donghae was following her. She looked stunning in her dress. She was very beautiful. Seeing her like that makes things more painful and difficult.

 

"Hi Althea," I greeted her. "Hello Donghae."

 

I saw Donghae held Althea's hand and tightened his grip.

 

"Can I talk with you?" I told Donghae. He looked at Althea and she smiled at him. He let go of her hand and walked outside with me.

 

"What do you want to talk about?" he asked me.

 

"I give up. You won. She's yours," I said it straight. He didn't respond. "Well, I knew it from the start, that she loves you, yet I didn't accept it. I chose not to believe. But now, I know only you can make her happy."

 

"Thank you," he said and held out his hand for a handshake. I shook his hand.

 

"You must promise me one thing. Don't hurt her."

 

"Of course."

 

"If you do, I swear to God I'll take her back and would never let her go."

 

"That would never happen."

 

We headed back to the shop and Althea was looking at the blue roses. She smiled when she saw me.

 

"I hope we can still be friends, Althea," I said as I approached her. 

 

"Of course," she said.

 

"Thanks. Don't be sad again, okay?"

 

She smiled and I hugged her tight for the last time.

 

"Bye Althea. I hope to see you again."

 

Yes, I really hope to see you again. Even in the next lifetime, I wish you could be mine...

 

^__^

 

ALTHEA RYZ FAJARDO

 

Kevin is a nice guy. I'm sure of that.

 

I watched Kevin leave and I felt knew it was not easy for him. But I'm sure he can get through this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter