Find Me

Sapphire Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Find me here in your arms

Now I'm wondering where you've always been

Blindly, I came to you

Knowing you'd breathe new life from within

 

 

LEE DONGHAE

 

SUPER SHOW 11 THE ULTIMATE SUPER SHOW

 

The day, not only all of us, but especially all the ELF in the world waited for so long - our ultimate comeback. This time all of us, 15 members, are back together for this dream concert.

 

I have started my military service two months after the last stop of Super Show 6 in Singapore. I've been to military training. It was so hard at first since I had to live away from the other members but later on I gained new friends and learned so many new things. I tried so hard not to gain weight so that it wouldn't be difficult for me when I come back. I was released two years after and was so overwhelmed that all the members not in the military training welcomed me. Even ELF were waiting for me. I had no difficulty in my comeback. 

 

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun enlisted after I was released. The group had difficulty when the two enlisted since they are both our main vocals. It was the time when the members focused on the vocals to compensate for them. 

 

Two months ago, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were released in their service and reunited with us. Kibum is back after he wrapped up his last drama. Hangeng is also back after a court agreement between SM Entertainment and his company in China.

 

I felt so nervous and excited at same time that I could feel my heart beat faster. We already got changed and we were all set for the opening.

 

"Donghae," one of the PDs called me. "Someone wants to talk to you."

 

I headed out of the room and saw a familiar figure waiting for me. She was bringing a bouquet of flowers.

 

"Eunseo-ssi," I called her. She smiled at me. It felt awkward to see her again after almost five years.

 

"Hello Donghae-ssi. Congratulations for your concert," she said and gave me the flowers.

 

"Thanks. Thank you for supporting us. Anyways, congratulations on winning the best actress award!"

 

"Thank you."

 

"So, you've achieved your dream already. You must be very happy."

 

Her expression changed. "Honestly, that's what I thought too. I thought I would be happy when I reach my goal. But after winning, I realized I was wrong."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I was very happy when I won the award but still, something is missing." She paused for a while. "You. I need you back, Donghae."

 

I was shocked at her statement. I never knew she'd want me back. I didn't know how to give a response to her. She's important to me but up until now, someone else already have my heart. I never knew I would face such a dilemma right before our concert. I remained silent until someone called me.

 

"Donghae! Come here!" Leeteuk called me. He bowed when he saw Eunseo. I smiled apologetically to her and she just smiled. I ran back to the room and saw all the members waiting for me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter