Stunned

Sapphire Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements...

even if it leads nowhere?

Or would it be a waste even if I knew my place...

Should I leave it there?"

 

 

ALTHEA RYZ FAJARDO

 

I woke up in an unknown cabin. My head hurts so much. I tried to remember what happened last night. I could recall that I went to the bar and bought some drinks. I know I got drunk last night. But now, I'm wondering where I am. I felt that something's different with me and then I realized I'm wearing a different shirt! It's a guy's shirt for sure! My heart raced fast and many things popped up my head.

 

"What really happened to me?" I thought.

 

I looked around and saw breakfast served on the bedside table. And there was a note.

 

"Good morning! Before you leave my room, make sure to eat your breakfast. I also left the medicine for your hangover. I already brought the keys so you can just lock the door if you leave. I already sent your shirt soaked with sweat to the laundry so you can visit me to get it."

 

There was no name on the note. Who the hell is this person?!

 

I stood up and looked around the room to possibly identify the person occupying it. The room was tidy for a man staying in it. There were a laptop, an Ipod and a Beats headset on the couch. I wondered how this person could easily trust a stranger like me that he could just leave these expensive things.

 

My stomach rumbled. I was hungry. Binge drinking can really cause hypoglycemia and my stomach is starting to complain. I also felt the hangover symptoms starting to come out. I sat on the bed and took the medicine and started eating the breakfast served for me. After finishing my food, I arranged the bed so that this person would not regret of letting me stay in his room. I looked outside the room for room assistance and saw one passed by.

 

"Excuse me," I called her. She went closer to me and asked for my concern. I led her inside the room and asked her to keep the dishes and she complied. She even cleaned the bedside table. She asked if I still need anything. "It's okay. Thanks alot."

 

She left the room. I checked the room if I still need to arrange anything. After a few minutes, I decided to leave the room. I hurried to my room and lay on my bed. I kept thinkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter