I do like Minhyo!

Wishing on not one, but two stars.

You guys finally found out why I named this fanfiction "Wishing on not one, but two stars" in the last chapter haha.

My step-sister read the chapters before the last one and asked me why it didn't involve stars and I told her she would find out soon haha.

Enjoy this chapter!

----------------------------

Once the party was over, Jaejoong kissed her on the cheek and left. Yoochun had fallen asleep on the couch again. She went out on the balcony in her room and looked at the two bright stars she had seen earlier and smiled.

“Umma, Appa, I guess you saw Jaejoong and I huh? I really like him, I really want your approval though” she looked at the stars and saw they had gotten brighter. She smiled

“Thank you”

Minhyo woke up feeling much better than the past few days. She changed into a white tank top, black cardigan, a white skirt that contained flower patterns, ditching the full on black outfits she had been wearing. Once she was done washing up, she walked downstairs to find her brother making breakfast.

“Oppa, since when did you cook?” Minhyo asked her brother.

“Jaejoong taught me” he said chuckling. She blushed at hearing Jaejoong’s name. After they had finished their breakfast, someone had rang the doorbell. Minhyo expected it to be Jaejoong, but when she opened the door, she found Yunho instead.

“Yunho oppa?” what was Yunho doing here?

“Minhyo ah! Do you want to take a walk at the Han River?” she was taken by surprise but then smiled and nodded.

“Sure oppa”

Minhyo and Yunho were at Han River now, the walk was awkward but Yunho cracked jokes, trying to make it less awkward. Minhyo giggled at times. Her eyes wandered when Yunho started to skip stones. Her eyes stopped when she spotted Rin throwing her arms around some guy. Minhyo’s heart dropped, she recognized those broad shoulders, it was Jaejoong. She gasped so loud, it scared birds. Jaejoong pushed Rin away and turned around, his eyes landed on Minhyo’s crying face.

“Minhyo wait I-!” Jaejoong tried to approach her but stopped when he saw her hug Yunho. He felt something tugging on his heartstrings.

“It’s okay Minhyo, if things don’t work out, I like you” he whispered before Jaejoong pried Yunho’s arms off her.

“Hyung!” Yunho yelled angrily

“What are you doing!?” Jaejoong yelled back. Jealousy was getting the better of him.

“What am I doing? I’m not the one kissing Rin!”  Jaejoong looked at Minhyo who was looking at the ground.

“Minhyo ah” Jaejoong said sweetly trying to hold her hand. She backed away before he touched her and ran off towards home. Jaejoong was about to run after her until Yunho pulled him back. Jaejoong glared at him.

“Why were you kissing Rin? I thought you liked Minhyo!” Yunho yelled shoving Jaejoong.

“I do like Minhyo! Rin kissed me!”

“Whatever hyung, once a player, always a player” Jaejoong was a player in high school, though he was a player, there was always a little part in him that loved Minhyo. He had given her his first kiss last night. While in thought, Yunho had left, and so did Rin.  

------------------------------

Next chapter will be Jaejoong's side of the story! :D

It would be really awesome if I got my first comment XD.

I really want to know what kind of feedback this fanfiction has :D

Please! I don't bite hehe