I won't interfere anymore

Wishing on not one, but two stars.

 

“Yah, hyung can we talk?” Yunho tapped Jaejoong on the shoulder while he was taking a swig from his water bottle.

Jaejoong tensed up a bit. He hadn’t had a serious conversation with Yunho since before the Rin incident. They did talk after it all, acting like nothing had happened for the sake of Dong Bang Shin Ki, but now he felt like Yunho was going to bring it up again.

He turned to Yunho and nodded.

“Changminnie, why don’t you and Junsu go and buy some snacks?” Yunho turned to the maknae, trying to figure out a way to get himself and Jaejoong alone in the rehearsal room.

"Yeah! Let’s go, I’m really hungry!” Changmin grabbed Junsu by the arm and started for the door.

“Why do I always have to go with Changmin? He’ll only buy snacks he likes and nothing for me!” Junsu complained

“Yoochun, maybe you could go with them to make sure we don’t go broke?” Jaejoong looked at Yoochun desperately. Those eyes that only his soulmate knew. Yoochun nodded and followed the two youngest members out the door.

Sighing, Jaejoong turned to the leader,

“What did you want to talk about Yunho?”

“I wanted to talk to you about Minhyo” I knew it.

“What about her?” Jaejoong broke the eye contact with Yunho and walked over to his bag, Yunho followed.

“I know you two have this whole love quarrel thing going on” Jaejoong raised an eyebrow. “I just want to say I’m sorry for the way I acted towards you after seeing you with Minhyo’s cousin.”

Jaejoong didn’t say anything and waited for Yunho to continue.

“I was just jealous; I had a crush on Minhyo too”

“I know” Jaejoong eyed Yunho, wondering where this conversation was going.

“I’m over it now, but you keep trying hyung” Yunho put his hand on Jaejoong’s shoulder and squeezed lightly. Jaejoong was too confused to say anything back.

He was telling him to go after Minhyo? Wasn’t that what he was doing the whole time?

Yunho noticed the confused look on the oldest member’s face.

“I mean, I won’t interfere anymore hyung. In fact, I’ll help you win her back” Yunho gave him his most handsome smile which caused Jaejoong to chuckle and shake his head. Now Yunho was the one confused.

“When did you become such an adult?” Jaejoong pushed Yunho on the chest then caught him in a head lock.

“Yah! I’m the leader, I have to be mature.” Yunho struggled to get out of Jaejoong’s grip, but his biceps weren’t just for show.

“We brought snacks!” Changmin suddenly barged into the room with Junsu and Yoochun trailing behind him.

Junsu was shocked to see what the two hyungs were doing. To Jaejoong and Yunho they were just horse playing, but to Junsu, it really looked like his two hyungs were fighting. He pushed through Changmin and stood in front of Jaejoong.

“Hyung! You can’t do this to Yunho! He’s our leader, we need him! We wouldn’t be Dong Bang Shin Ki without him, please stop Jaejoong hyung” Junsu looked like he was on the verge of tears as he separated the two.

“You’re right Junsu, we’re family. We shouldn’t fight” Jaejoong said as he put an arm around Yunho’s shoulder to satisfy Junsu. And it did, giving his two hyungs a sudden hug.

Changmin looked at the three in disgust while he started on the snacks while Yoochun watched s amused. This is my family.

~//~

“RIN?!” Minhyo was surprised to see her sneaky cousin in the arms of her friend, who wasn’t Jaejoong.

“Minhyo! It’s so great to see you! And you even brought Jem! I haven’t seen you in a long time, how have you been?” Rin cheerfully asked.

Minhyo looked over at Jem who was frozen, her hands were balled up into fists and her jaw was clenched. She knew how much Jem hated Rin because of all the she gave the two best friends.

“Oh, so you all know each other! That saves me the introductions” Kikwang said happily.

“Excuse me” Jem quietly said, as she walked out of the practice room, obviously pissed.

All eyes followed Jem out of the room.

“I’m gonna check if she’s okay” Minhyo said before following Jem out. She found her rubbing her temples just outside of the building.

“Are you okay?” Jem looked at Minhyo and sighed.

“I can’t even be in the same room with that chick for more than 2 seconds”

“Do you wanna go home?”

“You can stay, I can get back by myself” Jem smiled at Minhyo, but she could see through the fake smile she gave her.

“No, stay here for a second. I’m gonna tell them we’re leaving”

Walking back into the room, the B2ST members bombarded Kikwang with questions, though they stopped momentarily when they saw Minhyo enter the room again.

“Sorry guys, Jem’s not feeling well so we’re going back home now”

“I hope she’s okay” Kikwang said.

“She probably just has a cold” Rin said patting her new boyfriend’s chest.

Minhyo held eye contact with Rin for a few seconds,

“Yeah, that” she said before leaving the building with Jem.