You said you hated to see me cry

Wishing on not one, but two stars.
“I’m glad to see that your parents’ death hasn’t gotten that bad into you” he said as they walked.

“You said you hated to see me cry didn’t you?” she asked.

He smiled and took her hand. They entered the park and MinHyo sat on the bench and watched Jaejoong play Frisbee with the two dogs. She watched as his muscles contracted when he threw the Frisbee and blushed, than she heard a whimper that got her out of her daze. She looked down and saw Harang looking up at her and whimpering.

“She doesn’t want to see her owner alone” Jaejoong said putting a tennis ball into MinHyo’s hand. She got up and threw the ball.

“Nice arm” Jaejoong said impressed. MinHyo chuckled and squeezed Jae’s upper arm.

“I think I’ve got more muscle than you do Jae” she said.

He chuckled and pretended like the little squeeze hurt him. She punched him playfully and took the ball from Harang’s mouth as her dog sat in front of her.

They played for a little while longer until Jaejoong heard MinHyo’s stomach growl and dragged her to the nearest café. They ordered Dokbokki and sat at a table in front of the café.

“So the funeral is tomorrow?” Jaejoong asked.

MinHyo bit her lip and nodded as she played with her food. Jaejoong her cheek and she looked at him.

“Remember what I told you, I will always be here for you.” He said and she nodded. Once they were finished, Jaejoong brought her home.

 

Though Minhyo had had a good time at the park with Jaejoong and their dogs, it was hard to keep a straight face while the thought of the parents still hurt her. Finally, she let the tears she had kept locked up free to stream down her face. She fell asleep crying that night.

----------------------------------

Please comment! I would love to know what you guys think of the story so far.

I already have several Chapters typed so I'll be updating a lot :DD