Another break up

Wishing on not one, but two stars.

 

“We-we’re breaking up?!” Junsu frantically asked as she clung onto Jem’s hand. Jem had finished telling the guys her plans for the operation, the plan was for Jem and Junsu to break up, getting the sympathy from their friends, hopefully the two would work together on bringing them back together, but Junsu wasn’t taking it so well.

“Aish… I never said that. The plan is, to make Minhyo and Jaejoong think we broke up. That way, they can work together on bring us back together and maybe that’ll re-kindle what they had” Jem really did love Junsu, but sometimes she felt like he needed to clean his ears a bit.

Junsu dropped his hand from Jem’s and stared at her, heaving out a relieved sigh.

“Oh…thank god!” he placed a peck on Jem’s cheek, making her blush. The other members groaned,

“A-anyway, we’ll take this plan into action when they come back.”

“Sounds good to me” Yunho said, nodding. Even though he was a but jealous, he really did want his two friends to be happy, and if that meant that they would have to get together, then so be it.

“You’re more clever than I thought” Changmin complemented.

“You guys really want my sister and Jaejoong to get back together, that badly?”

Yoochun looked at s and then at Jem who all nodded their heads. He sighed but couldn’t help but smile.

“Okay, but everyone’s going to need some acting lessons from me”

 

“Do you really believe that your parents are…stars?” Jaejoong asked Minhyo. They were now in Jaejoong’s car, driving back home.

“I know it sounds crazy, but I just have this strong feeling that they are watching over me, through stars”

Jaejoong shrugged, “I guess you can’t doubt strong feelings. Your woman’s intuition has been strong since high school.” Minhyo smirked,

“I was pretty witty”

“Yeah, you were. You managed to get Jemry, the calm and collected, and Junsu, the loud and obnoxious, together”

“It wasn’t easy, Jem always thought Junsu was cute, but she used to always get annoyed by his hyper-ness”

They laughed at their high school memories, just enjoying themselves as they reminisced.

“And look at them now.” Minhyo smiled.

“Yeah, who would’ve thought they would last so long?” Why couldn’t WE last that long? Jaejoong thought.

           It was silent in the car for a moment, until Jaejoong’s car came to a stop.

           “We’re here” Minhyo clumsily got out of the car, hitting her head on the car’s roof.

           “Ow… thanks for the ride” she said as she rubbed the new sore spot on her head.

“No problem, I’ll see you soon” Minhyo nodded and watched as Jaejoong zoomed off, ready to meet s.

The whole time they talked, Minhyo felt calm and relaxed, except for her heart that was beating against her chest. It was no doubt, her heart and mind were still focused on Jaejooong.

It really warmed her heart to know that he cared enough to visit her parents’ grave.

She thought about this as she unlocked her front door, her mind didn’t leave Jaejoong until she saw Jem sitting in the dark quiet living room.

Jem lifted her head to look at Minhyo, who saw the tears that ran down her face and the smudged mascara that ran down her cheeks with her tears.

“Minhyo…” Jem sniffed, “Junsu and I broke up.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And the plan is put into action!~