Lingering Love

Wishing on not one, but two stars.

 

Jaejoong and Junsu left late last night because Junsu almost refused to leave, but they did after Jaejoong had reminded Junsu of their schedules the next day.

Now they were the rest of DBSK in the practice room, after having done a radio show in the morning.

“She invited you both and the girls to dinner?” Yoochun asked with his eyebrows raised.

Jaejoong had just finished telling them about the activities that happened yesterday.

“She even got Junsu and Jem to fight”

Junsu frowned at the image of his angry girlfriend popped into his head.                           

“What?? Did you guys…break up?” Yunho wasn’t exactly sure why he had whispered that last part.

“No way hyung, I think it’s gonna take much more than that to break us up”

Jaejoong was envious of what Junsu had said, he and Jem had been together for a while now, with a few minor fights here and there, but they were still able to make it through it all.

Junsu and Jem were able to do that while he and Minhyo never got the chance to start a serious relationship but had already ‘broken up’ twice.

“You guys are lucky, you got to eat free expensive food” Changmin rubbed his empty, growling stomach.  

The elder men laughed at their maknae. Yunho slung a brotherly arms over his shoulder,

“Come on maknae, we’ll get you lots of good snacks.

 

Minhyo and Jem decided to take a walk around the mall so that they could try and redecorate the guest room Jem had been staying at because let’s face it, she’ll be there for a while.

“What about these?” Minhyo asked as she held up a Hello Kitty comforter set and showed it to her best frien.

“What am I? 10?” Jem asked sarcastically and then picked up a red set with black flowers.

“I’ll take this” Minhyo pouted and put down the Hello Kitty set,

“This is cute though” she mumbled before following her friend to the cash register.

 

“Ah, smells so good!”

Now the two girls were at a small café eating Ddeokbokki, the same café that Jaejoong and Minhyo liked to go to.

‘He took me here after my parents passed away’

She smiled at the memory.

“Yah, what are you all smiles about?” Jem noticed the gentle smile and the softness in Minhyo’s eyes when she looked up from her food, then a sly smile crept onto her face,

“You’re thinking about Jaejoong, aren’t you?” Minhyo snapped out of her daze then looked at Jem, shocked.

“How the hell did you know?” Jem smiled and then leaned back in her seat.

“I know that look, it’s the same one I give Junsu”

“You must really love Junsu, huh?”

“Of course I do, if I didn’t, I don’t think I would have flipped out between him and your sly fox of a cousin, Rin”

Minhyo stared at her friend for a second, than took a sip of her water before she continued

“You really don’t believe Rin has changed, do you?”

“You can’t just forget someone you’re totally obsessed about in just a matter of weeks. For example, you still love Jaejoong don’t you?” Jem leaned forward and stared down Minhyo who only looked down at her food.

“There’s no getting passed you, is there?” Jem only raised an eyebrow and waited for a response.

Minhyo thought deeply about it. The more she thought, the more she realized it was impossible to get Jaejoong out of her head.

Dancing, going dates on B2ST, hanging out with her best girl friend, none of it could distract her mind from Jaejoong because everything she did and everywhere she went, all of it would remind her of Jaejoong.

Minhyo sighed before looking Jem straight in the eyes, “I’m still in love with Jaejoong”

------------------------------------------------------------

I know, I at updating but I have been very busy during my senior year of high school T__T