Yoseob's Day, Plus...Dongwoon??

Wishing on not one, but two stars.

 

“I can't take my breath breath breath, shigani galsurok jeomjeom jinagalsurok oh nan deo~”

Minhyo woke up to her phone ringing non-stop and banging on her door.

            “Yah! Park Minhyo, pick up your phone! I can hear it from my room” Yoochun yelled.

            “Mianhae oppa!” someone’s in a bad mood. Minhyo sighed, picking up her phone sleepily not even looking at the caller ID.

            “Yoboseyo?

            “Minhyo ah~” Yoseob’s cheerful voice rang through the ear piece.

            “Yes Yoseob?”

            “Get ready, dress comfortably, we’re coming in about half-an-hour” Then the line went dead. We’re?

            Minhyo sighed once more before hanging her legs on the side of her bed and clumsily getting up to her closet. She could tell by looking out the window that it would be a warm but breezy day, so dresses and skirts were out of the question. She decided on a black tank top and black shorts finished off with sandals.

            The doorbell started to ring repeatedly, almost…impatiently. She muttered under her breath and opened the door to see Yoseob and…Dongwoon?

            “Annyeong Minhyo!~” They both said.

            “Annyeong, Yoseob and… Dongwoon ah, what are you doing here?”

            “You see Minhyo, our maknae here is a shy boy. He asked me if he could join us on our date instead of going by himself.” She saw Dongwoon blush a little and that made her giggle.

            “Aigoo, Dongwoon ah. You’re so cute” she said, pinching his cheeks even though he was much taller than she was.

            “Come on Minhyo! Let’s go to Lotte World!” Yoseob tugged at her arm.

            “Lotte World?” She asked once they made it to the bus stop.

            “Is that okay noona?” Dongwoon asked with puppy dog eyes, and then Yoseob joined him and did his own puppy eyes which she writhed under. She let out an awkward laugh and shook her head.

            “Aniyo, gwenchana. It’s been awhile since I’ve been there. I’ve wanted to go there sometime soon anyway” They nodded happily and pulled her into the bus once it came.

          

            “Noona! Noona! Let’s ride the carousel!” Dongwoon pretty much dragged her to the ride while Yoseob ran to catch up with them. Dongwoon helped Minhyo up on a white horse while he took a black horse for himself. She giggled at how Dongwoon’s feet were only an inch or so above the floor.

            “Dongwoon ah, you’re too tall for your horse” he chuckled while Yoseob eyed the both of them the whole ride. Once the ride was over, Dongwoon helped Minhyo get down from her horse.

            “Noona, let’s go to the ice rink next!” he took her hand and once again dragged her to the rink, leaving a confused Yoseob behind who was still trying to get down from his horse.

            “Dongwoon, you better not let go, or I’ll fall on my !” Minhyo had linked arms with Dongwoon for her dear life while they skated through the ice.

            “Yah! Son Dongwoon! This is my date with Minhyo too! Stop hogging her to yourself!” Yoseob had finally got off his horse and caught up with the two. Now he was skating at top speed toward the maknae.

            “Uh-oh” Dongwoon muttered before unlinking his arms with Minhyo and began to skate away from Yoseob. Once they were separated, Minhyo had lost her balance and landed on her . She muttered in pain while Yoseob skated past her, not bothering to help her up, but instead caught up to Dongwoon and pushed him to the ground.

           Minhyo managed to get up without falling. She was going to try and skate towards Yoseob and Dongwoon until she heard something that caught her attention. DBSK’s song ‘Love In The Ice’ played through the speakers. She was lost in her own thoughts once she heard Jaejoong’s soft voice play. It would have been nice to have gone with Jaejoong to Lotte World. She imagined him holding on to her while she clumsily skated around the rink. But she was snapped out of her thoughts once she heard,

            “This is my date with Minhyo too, you know!” Yoseob yelled. A crowd started to form around the two. With much difficulty, she managed to skate towards the bickering two. Dongwoon was still on the floor while Yoseob caught him in a playful head lock. Minhyo sighed and shook her head once she was able to unlock Yoseob’s arms from Dongwoon’s neck; she pulled them both out of the rink. Now they were sat down on a bench, while Minhyo stood in front of them tapping her foot. They looked up at her waiting for their punishment. But who could punish those eyes? She sighed for the millionth time,

            “Aish, let’s just keep riding more rides” they grinned at her and stood up immediately, taking one arm each, and dragged her back into the park. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

I was supposed to upload this earlier today but made some last minute plans to hang out with friends. 

I'm going to hang out with them tommorow so I'm not sure if I'm able to update. But I will start typing stuff up on my itouch and later type it up on my laptop ^^. 

I merged Yoseob and Dongwoon because I ran out of date ideas and I thought it would be fun to add some playfulness with the visual maknae and real maknae of B2ST :P.

Comment and/or subscribe!  

I lost a lot of subscribers . Is the story getting boring? :(