I will always be there for you

Wishing on not one, but two stars.

            Yoochun told MinHyo to sit on the couch and she looked up at her brother worriedly. The rest of the members were leaning against the kitchen counter.

          Suddenly, Yoochun pulled MinHyo into a hug.

          “Yoochun, what~”

          “MinHyo ah, Umma and Appa are- are…dead” he stuttered his voice was shaky, about to cry. He felt his sister's body stiffen in his arms.

          “Oppa, don’t joke about things like that” she nervously chuckled.

          “MinHyo, I’m not joking” his tears were falling now.

         “How?” she whispered, “How did they die?” tears were streaming down her face.

         “They were in a car accident, the driver was badly injured”

          She broke away from the hug and shook her head frantically. Yoochun put a hand on her shoulder but she shook it off and ran up into her room. The members watched the heart breaking scene.

          “I’ll go talk to her” Jaejoong said walking up into MinHyo’s room. He twisted the knob and was surprised to find it unlocked. He found her curled up in the fetal position on her bed. He walked to her side and heard her soft cries.

          “MinHyo ah” he whispered. She didn’t move.

          “MinHyo, please look at me” he said touching her cheek.

          She sniffed and looked up at him. Her eyes were red and puffy and her hair clung to her wet cheeks. He took a tissue from her night stand and started to gently dry her wet cheeks.

          “MinHyo ah you know I’m your best friend right?”  He asked and she nodded.

          It was true; they had been best friends even before he had debuted two years ago.

(A/N, I know they didn't debut that year but, I changed it to go with the story)

           “Than you know I will always be there for you and I hate to see you cry”

           She sniffed again but didn’t dare let her tears fall. Than she weakly nodded.

           “Jaejoong ah, we need to leave now” Junsu said from the doorway.

           Jaejoong caressed her cheek than kissed it and got off the bed. Yunho, Changmin, and Junsu walked over to hug her tightly than left the house.

          MinHyo got up slowly and changed into her ‘Super Girl’ pajamas. She went downstairs to check on Yoochun. He was sitting on the couch, with his elbows on his knees, and face in his hands. She sat beside him on the couch and hugged him. He removed his face from his hands and hugged her back.

           “I’m going to take care of you from now on MinHyo ah, no matter what it takes” he told her.

           After about half an hour of silence, MinHyo fell asleep on the couch, while Yoochun slept on the love seat.  

--------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed the two chapters I've posted!

Comments would be awesome! :D