Sorry for your loss

Wishing on not one, but two stars.

           MinHyo woke up to the sound of the doorbell. She opened her stinging eyes and saw Yoochun still asleep with his left arm and left leg still on the couch but the rest of him was on the floor. MinHyo smiled slightly and got up to answer the continuous ringing. Mr. and Mrs. Choi and their sons, Minho and Siwon were on her porch. Mrs. Choi had flowers in her hand and they all wore sad faces.

          “MinHyo ah, we’re very sorry for your loss” Mrs. Choi said handing her the flowers. They all hugged her.

          “Thank you” MinHyo bowed.

          “If you need us just give us a call, is Yoochun here?” Mr. Choi asked.

          “Neh, he’s still sleeping” she told him and he nodded.

          “We’ll be going then” Mr. Choi said.

          “Goodbye MinHyo ah” Siwon and Minho both said and hugged her. She bowed once more and shut the door. She took one of her mother’s many vases and filled it with water. She smelled the mixed bouquet than put it in the vase. She sighed as she set the vase in the middle of the dining room table. She walked back into the living room and saw that her brother was up and on the phone. He smiled at her and she smiled back.

          “Alright thank you, goodbye” he said into the phone than flipped his phone shut.

          “The funeral is tomorrow, I asked one of the house keepers to go and buy a dress for you” he told her.

          “I hope you asked Jiyoung” she said.

           Her voice was weak and quiet. Yoochun smiled at his sister. Jiyoung was probably the only house keeper that knew what MinHyo actually liked to wear. The doorbell rang again, and MinHyo hoped it wasn’t another mourner. She answered the door to find Jaejoong and his dog, Vick. She smiled and petted the dog. It had been awhile since she had last seen Vick.

           “MinHyo ah, I was wondering if you and Harang would want to take a walk with Vick and I” he asked.

            She smiled and nodded, she went into her room and pulled out a black summer dress and black bow flats, than she went into the backyard to get her dog, Harang and put a leash on the dog. Jaejoong was still in the living room waiting. She blushed at the sight of him in a tank top. He saw her walking into the living room and smiled. MinHyo waved goodbye to Yoochun and she, Jaejoong, and their dogs headed out.  

--------------------------

Sorry for the short update!

Oh! and, can someone tell me if Harang is a boy or girl?