I like you

Wishing on not one, but two stars.

The weather wasn’t the best. It was beginning to snow lightly and was a little chilly. Jaejoong saw her shiver and put his dress coat over her shoulders. MinHyo looked at him but he shook his head. He wasn’t very cold anyway. There were two large holes dug into the ground, where the men began to lower the coffins. MinHyo buried her face into Jaejoong’s chest. He was surprised by her action but smiled and wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

I really hate to see you cry  he thought to himself.

Yoochun watched as they shoveled the dirt into the big ditches, his tears flowed down his face. He felt a tug on his jacket and saw MinHyo sob into his chest. She didn’t care for the make up that was now ruined. She just wanted to be in the arms of her oppas.

 

After the funeral, Yoochun was holding a party in respect for the death of his parents.

“MinHyo-ah, wear this” he told her, handing her a hanger, the dress was hidden by a long black cloth.

She took the hanger and raised an eyebrow but was pushed into her room by her brother. The guests ate and danced in the living room while MinHyo changed. Under the cloth was another black dress . She smiled at the party dress and wondered if Yoochun or Jiyoung had picked it out. She re-did her hair and make up and slipped into the dress and new heels. 

Jaejoong was drinking wine with Yunho when he saw MinHyo walking down the stairs. He had almost dropped his glass while Yunho’s jaw dropped. They thought MinHyo looked absolutely gorgeous. She looked completely different from the 16 year old they knew 2 years ago, more mature and definitely beautiful, instead of cute. All the eyes in the room were glued onto MinHyo. Jaejoong wanted to ask her to dance, but his voice was caught in his throat and his feet were heavy. Just when he thought he could move again, he looked up to see Yunho dancing with MinHyo. His chest tightened and he wanted to pry Yunho’s hands from her waist.

“Oppa! Let’s dance!” Rin said taking Jaejoong’s hand and pulling him next to Yunho and MinHyo, though they hadn’t noticed. Jaejoong kept glancing at them and eavesdropped into their conversation.

“Wow MinHyo, you look, wow!” Yunho told her. She blushed a shade of light pink. Jaejoong’s hands let go of Rin’s waist and approached Yunho and MinHyo. Rin stared after him dumbfounded. Jaejoong put a hand on Yunho’s shoulder. Yunho turned and smirked,

“Here to take MinHyo away from me?” Yunho asked. Jaejoong chuckled and nodded as Yunho placed MinHyo’s hand in Jaejoong’s before he headed to the snack table. MinHyo blushed as Jaejoong rested his hands on her waist, electric waves rippled through her body and her arms shook as she wrapped them around his neck.

“You look so beautiful” he told her. She blushed and she mentally cursed herself for blushing so much. Though Jaejoong hadn’t noticed because he was to busy blushing himself. They didn’t make any eye contact, just stared at each other’s shoes. MinHyo cleared and decided to break the silence.

“Y-you look very handsome” she stuttered. He blushed which she saw and giggled.

“Come with me” he said, as he led her to the balcony. The stars were bright in the sky and a full moon was out.

“Wow, it’s amazing tonight” MinHyo gawked.

“It’s gorgeous, just like you” Jaejoong said. MinHyo turned so Jaejoong couldn’t see her red face. She noticed two bright stars in the sky,

“Umma and Appa” she whispered. Jaejoong stared at her looking out into the sky. She looked like an angel under the moonlight.

“MinHyo ah” Jaejoong said softly. She turned and was surprised to be met with Jaejoong’s soft lips. Her conscience told her to turn away, but her heart and body refused and instead, closed her eyes while she wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. He felt her reply and he hugged her waist. MinHyo was the first to break away, needing oxygen. Jaejoong rested his forehead against hers.

“I like you” he whispered. MinHyo could feel his warm breath on her lips. She smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Rin pouted and glared at her cousin. She had seen the whole scene and felt like her cousin had betrayed her.  

------------------------

My favorite chapter >.<

I had a dream like the one in the balcony scene so it inspired me, cept it was with me and Cho Kyuhyun of SuJu XDD

Last update of the day! ^^